10/9 - Happy Birthday John!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joe1

Reaction score
because **** all the outdoor yard work that needs to be done.. i'd rather drink and listening to records.
IMG_20131009_115605.jpg

starting with the white album first while enjoying some wulver.. hope they make this a yearly thing because i need this stuff in and around my mouth several times a year!!!

cheers!

Went to Tribes Alehouse's IPA fest after work with a coworker. Just got home...
zriMhdc.jpg

Revolution/Half Acre/Three Floyds/Blue Jacket Fistcal Cliff...very enjoyable complex IPA.

Jn4DX9M.jpg

Founders Inspired Artist Black IPA...my god this was dank. My first black IPA. Enjoyed it, but my friend commented that it tasted like "the bottom of the bowl."

GeLzEjU.jpg

Ballast Point Habanero Sculpin...I liked the heat on this one quite a bit - not overpowering and very mouth coating. It paired well with the mango infused cheese from the cheese board we had.

Last edited:
Drank this masterpiece today, about a year old. It absolutely wasnt a COMPLETE INFECTED MESS, I promise.

KwJPztE.jpg

I guess Shaun ****s up every once in a while too

Yikes.

Chris: did you drink any bottles when originally released? All the ones I had were great.

Do vaguely recall someone posting a few months back about an infected Everett--needlessly to say, the comments weren't very well received..

Yikes.

Chris: did you drink any bottles when originally released? All the ones I had were great.

Do vaguely recall someone posting a few months back about an infected Everett--needlessly to say, the comments weren't very well received..

Yes. I had two bottles, drank the first one within a month and it was a delicious almond/hazelnut/chocolate overload. This one tasted extremely lactic, biting carbonation (as evidenced from the literally overflowing bottle) and was very thin. Both my friend and I agreed, this is infected. Trust me, after the strip clubs I have been to, I know what an infection looks like.

Yes. I had two bottles, drank the first one within a month and it was a delicious almond/hazelnut/chocolate overload. This one tasted extremely lactic, biting carbonation (as evidenced from the literally overflowing bottle) and was very thin. Both my friend and I agreed, this is infected. Trust me, after the strip clubs I have been to, I know what an infection looks like.

haha.

yeah, photo doesn't look so hot. bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back