The Good Beer Company Spring Potluck

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I will make myself available on these days:

• 4/3/16

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • 4/9/16

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • 4/10/16

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 4/16/16

• 4/17/16

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

golden1

Reaction score
I will probably arrange these quarterly at most often. Weekdays just don't leave enough time and besides that traffic is silly, that leaves Sat or Sun.

April 3rd, 9th, 10th, 16th, or 17th. 2nd we have an event scheduled so it's out.

Edit: 1pm

*crickets*
Coming up soon! I'm assuming it's still coming up, though. :)
Still have to figure out what to bring. Totally blanking on ideas. May have to resort to looking up ideas in a magazine...

I believe there will be a large group of the OC guys coming. I plan on picking up my bottles/growler/glasses/swag then.

I wasn't planning on going to this, but seeing as how I now have to pick up bottles up at Highland Park, I'm now a "maybe."

but...but...but what if I was going to ask him to pick up for me (if I get lucky on Friday?)
Surely someone here can proxy for you. If not, I can ask my hairier half to pick up and I can ship to you with candy. I'm still undecided if I'm gonna get any bottles...

Funny, I preferred Raised Eyebrows... I did like the more pronounced, yet subtle, guava in Help Yourself, though.

Raised Eyebrows had too much of that passionfruit stank and guava fart smell going on with it. Help Yourself definitely swayed more toward a saison, which I enjoyed a hell of a lot more.

Anywho, back on topic: if I decide to go, I'll probably bring some sort of dessert. Butter mochi?

Just finished making pickles out of HPB Sun soaked and two versions on pickles using CCB's Florida Man

Florida Man in a pickle
Florida Man in a hot pickle

Doing some sort of reduction sauce as well. not sure what to use just yet.

Latest posts

Back