2014 Surly Darkness Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingolfin

Reaction score
ROLL CALL

http://www.surlybrewing.com/eventsblog/

Who's gonna attempt to steal an occupied car this year? Or **** your pants and punch a security guard? Or set a dumpster on fire? Or fight Sender1? Pick your poison.

Friday 10/24
Share some bottles with the homies outside the brewery. Camp, sleep in your car, pass out in a chair, drive to McDonald's (yamar68 does not recommend), whatever.

Saturday 10/25
Wake up early to share more bottles and sip on kegs from Omar.

Get in line for wristbands to purchase bottles.

Head in to the brewery for someunique taps, buy bottles ($20 incl tax), food trucks, metal bands.

See you at biglobo8971's truck, you bastards

Last edited:
Seriously looking at making the trip out this year. Any Minneapolis TBers who plan on going willing to let me crash on their couch Friday and Saturday night?

Good point gentlemen. Anybody willing to meet up with me on Friday (either on line at Surly, or when I visit Town Hall beforehand), and then let me crash on Saturday after Darkness Day (would be flying home on Sunday).

In as well with the LT, hoping imperialking, hannydawg and dvelcich will be making the trip again.

Will likely do our normal routine of get up early, get to Town Hall, eat / drink, get to Surly around 4pmish and setup our gear and start enjoying the wait.

1525247_756107837734511_1445453213_n.jpg

Here is a picture of backfat gnawing on my father's head for good measure at Darkness Day last year.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back