US - Pacific 2018 Casa Agria Thread

Discussion in 'Beer Travel, Events and Releases' started by Gaseous Clay, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Gaseous Clay

Gaseous Clay

Casa Agria out of Oxnard has been making some great saisons, wild ales, and hops for the past two years. I joined their club as a way to ensure I had regular access to good daily drinking beers and I have been very happy with that decision. They dont get the love they deserve! Discuss CASA related stuff here.

Starting off with a bang:

Excited for the membership this year!

2. nothingisreal

nothingisreal

Got both the 750ml and 1500ml. Very stoked for this club. I had their zintastico over the weekend and it was awesome. Shout out to Michael that stopped by my bar and shared that bottle. I got the itch now for that first allocation to ship!

Gaseous Clay likes this.
  3. chemman14

chemman14

Stoked for this first beer. Of course the first year I decide to split the first allocation is 1 bottle lol.

4. Degausser

Degausser

Any chance one of you dudes has an extra CASA glass they don't mind parting with? I'm a member for the first time this year and would love to be able to proper these awesome beers.

5. chemman14

chemman14

I can buy you one and ship it to you for cost + label if you would like. I am actually doing the same thing for another member on here next time I head to the brewery (which may be this weekend)

6. Degausser

Degausser

That would be perfect actually. I wasn't sure if they currently had any at the brewery.

7. chemman14

chemman14

I am actually unsure too haha but last time I was there they had some in stock. Looking like pickup will definitely happen this weekend as there appears to be a can release imminent according to a response to my question on the facebook group.

Degausser likes this.
  8. Degausser

Degausser

I'm actually in a groupme with Eric, one of the owners/brewers. Next can release is early March.

chemman14 likes this.
  9. chemman14

chemman14

I think it will be Saturday if my suspicions are correct.

Degausser likes this.
  10. Degausser

Degausser

I'd be perfectly fine with that

chemman14 likes this.
  11. Degausser

Degausser

Looks like you nailed it. About to order my allotment of each.

chemman14 likes this.
  12. Gaseous Clay

Gaseous Clay

For those who arent already club members, here is the next can release that is being discussed in this thread:

tosh likes this.
  13. chemman14

chemman14

Target: You are very likely getting one or both of these.

Wait is this not the thread for that?

Gaseous Clay likes this.
  14. anvindr

anvindr

has casa released any details about when 2019 memberships will become available? when were people allowed to start signing up last year?

15. Gaseous Clay

Gaseous Clay

Around September. They're having a slow year, what with their current expansion project, so its possible that may be delayed.

nothingisreal likes this.
  16. nothingisreal

nothingisreal

I’ve loved all of their beers so far, yet feel as if they have been to busy with other stuff to check on the club.

Gaseous Clay likes this.
  17. Gaseous Clay

Gaseous Clay

Ya I would agree. I’ve been not so happy with them this year compared to last year, though they seem to be picking up speed again.

18. chemman14

chemman14

Legit curious what you mean. They are releasing beers, shipping beers, and announcing new beers. I am a bit biased as I am a local but casa is definitely in my top 3 memberships this year (Casa, Dio, MT)

19. nothingisreal

nothingisreal

I should have added that, but I’m not a local. So I cannot partake in any of the local benefits. When the year first started there were a bunch of drops then it got quiet for a month or so. I wish I could visit em but just haven’t made it down there yet. So far all of their beers have been awesome. Compared to Cellador that’s going through an expansion/figuring out opening as well, they’ve been on it almost weekly with new beers and/or events.

All in all, the beers this year have been great. I just want more!

chemman14 likes this.
  20. chemman14

chemman14

I heard they had to dump a couple of beers (one of them being a member beer) at the beginning of the year. That was why things have been slow as far as releases go.

Gaseous Clay and nothingisreal like this.