2018 Casa Agria Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gaseous Clay

Reaction score
Casa Agria out of Oxnard has been making some great saisons, wild ales, and hops for the past two years. I joined their club as a way to ensure I had regular access to good daily drinking beers and I have been very happy with that decision. They dont get the love they deserve! Discuss CASA related stuff here.

Starting off with a bang:

Casa_Dos-Casas_Mock-Up_Full_350px.jpg

Dos Casas is a special cellar blend created to celebrate our second anniversary. The blend includes different styles of beers of different ages that have been stored in various types of vessels, all bringing something unique and important to the blend. We hope this bottle brings you as much joy as the past two years have brought us!

Excited for the membership this year!

Got both the 750ml and 1500ml. Very stoked for this club. I had their zintastico over the weekend and it was awesome. Shout out to Michael that stopped by my bar and shared that bottle. I got the itch now for that first allocation to ship!

Any chance one of you dudes has an extra CASA glass they don't mind parting with? I'm a member for the first time this year and would love to be able to proper these awesome beers.

Any chance one of you dudes has an extra CASA glass they don't mind parting with? I'm a member for the first time this year and would love to be able to proper these awesome beers.
I can buy you one and ship it to you for cost + label if you would like. I am actually doing the same thing for another member on here next time I head to the brewery (which may be this weekend)

I can buy you one and ship it to you for cost + label if you would like. I am actually doing the same thing for another member on here next time I head to the brewery (which may be this weekend)

That would be perfect actually. I wasn't sure if they currently had any at the brewery.

That would be perfect actually. I wasn't sure if they currently had any at the brewery.
I am actually unsure too haha but last time I was there they had some in stock. Looking like pickup will definitely happen this weekend as there appears to be a can release imminent according to a response to my question on the facebook group.

I am actually unsure too haha but last time I was there they had some in stock. Looking like pickup will definitely happen this weekend as there appears to be a can release imminent according to a response to my question on the facebook group.

I'm actually in a groupme with Eric, one of the owners/brewers. Next can release is early March.

For those who arent already club members, here is the next can release that is being discussed in this thread:

Copper Wings | 7.5% ABV

CA_Copper-Wings_WEB.png

COPPER WINGS is an old tasting room favorite brewed with barley, wheat, and oats. The hops shine through the soft palate led by a large amount of Michigan Copper and backed up by Mosaic and Falconer’s Flight.

&&&&&

Crow Feather | 10% ABV

CA_Crow-Feather_Final_WEB.png

CROW FEATHER is an imperial Milk Stout with Cocoa Nibs, Lactose, and Honey.

has casa released any details about when 2019 memberships will become available? when were people allowed to start signing up last year?

I’ve loved all of their beers so far, yet feel as if they have been to busy with other stuff to check on the club.
Legit curious what you mean. They are releasing beers, shipping beers, and announcing new beers. I am a bit biased as I am a local but casa is definitely in my top 3 memberships this year (Casa, Dio, MT)

Legit curious what you mean. They are releasing beers, shipping beers, and announcing new beers. I am a bit biased as I am a local but casa is definitely in my top 3 memberships this year (Casa, Dio, MT)

I should have added that, but I’m not a local. So I cannot partake in any of the local benefits. When the year first started there were a bunch of drops then it got quiet for a month or so. I wish I could visit em but just haven’t made it down there yet. So far all of their beers have been awesome. Compared to Cellador that’s going through an expansion/figuring out opening as well, they’ve been on it almost weekly with new beers and/or events.

All in all, the beers this year have been great. I just want more!

I should have added that, but I’m not a local. So I cannot partake in any of the local benefits. When the year first started there were a bunch of drops then it got quiet for a month or so. I wish I could visit em but just haven’t made it down there yet. So far all of their beers have been awesome. Compared to Cellador that’s going through an expansion/figuring out opening as well, they’ve been on it almost weekly with new beers and/or events.

All in all, the beers this year have been great. I just want more!
I heard they had to dump a couple of beers (one of them being a member beer) at the beginning of the year. That was why things have been slow as far as releases go.

Back