5/20 "you're drinking at what time?"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
eHzWmmf.jpg

Making pre-birthday dinner (for my mom) with my brother, obligatory food making beer! Cheers all!

Everything in my house seems to be breaking - roof, mower... now washer. At the washer was kind enough to die right before Memorial Day sales :confused:

Found this 12pk for a few bucks less than everywhere else so I bit the bullet. 2/2 so far IMO (had the Surly yesterday)

Have to go to the airport today (25 minutes from now) and lo and behold, an item wants to fall of the wall and knock over some bottles I was planning to bring on the trip :mad:
This guy's cap was leaky, so into the freezer it went for an hour while we cleaned up a million shards of glass and beer.

Time to dome before my GF drives us to the airport.

Thanks to coldstorage for surprising me with this when we met in Santa Rosa, CA - this is really good!
20170520_160348_zps8wn8qcm4.jpg

fxP3r6s.jpg

Testing out the new Yeti coozie(?). 93 degrees ought to do it. Put new treads on the Zodiac but now it's almost jumping out of the water on the sides of the pool. I'll see myself to the first world problems thread. Happy Saturday TB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back