7.19 ddt?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikecharley

Reaction score
Slackers...

6npgbZb.jpg

Finally had the opportunity to touch tips with Barroomhero yesterday and it was everything I hoped it would be. ;)

Thanks again for the hook up and enjoy your show tonight man! Started off today with these 2 Barroomhero favs...

au8krr.jpg

ok64n9.jpg
I dream about the day I can finally touch tips with you and Barroomhero! You two are the best.

xMDX6pa.jpg

Been awhile since I've gotten a Kent Falls beer, but I haven't seen Field Beer on the shelf in a long time and I've always enjoyed it. It's as good as always, a bit more tart than I remember or more tart than it used to be.
I love Kent Falls so damn much, but I'm hesitant to buy their beer lately. Their IPAs don't have dates anymore, and a few of the saison and Brett beers I've had, have been gushers.

Dam man. Madien came though Alb a few weeks ago and they had a big ass Eddie statue moving around and ****. Why yall just get a banner?

We got the big Eddie too, but the Trooper is the Trooper.

Had to leave a bit early, unfortunately... people who I was there with (who got me in) were in rough shape. Still, insane show. Amazing.

Back