8/26 - Anything goes!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OlavZipser

Reaction score
Looks like the summer's over and just got back home from my first day of work. Time for a cold one...

tumblr_ms5osjXR5w1s7ja49o1_1280.jpg

Thanks, goblinmunkey7! This one definitely hit the spot. What are you guys drinking?

Changed the oil in my and my wife's cars today, on my day off, on the hottest day in months, which took two extra hours due to a stuck filter on hers. After finally finishing up, I'm about to take a shower and drink some Canadian DIPA a friend brought back from his trip. Cheers, everybody!

UF8dA5T.jpg

Today is my brother's 35th birthday which marks 10 years of me trying to get him to drink better beer. He started off as drinking Yuengling lager exclusively and now his beer of choice is Mich Ultra. I guess that makes me a total failure of a person?

Anyway, piss on him. Here is a new berliner tick for me.

7AB0EF28-61BF-4AC8-AC94-96C060AEED9F-1893-000000FCDAFC850C_zpsf8f1b589.jpg

Didn't drink anything tonight, but I did bottle my Homebrew Red Chair Clone. It tasted pretty damn good. Can't wait til it conditions.

Insane thanks goes out to deeblo for these beautiful glasses…
1o4x2XS.jpg

…døød an *extra*, really??? :eek: Anyway, A+ whiskey glass. 20-yr tasting exceptional, obv…
Glad to see they survived the trip. Hope you get some good use out of them!

and also.... taste ??? ....
:D

It was B2. Nose was punishing but intriguing - Little Trees®, head shop, &c. &c. Magically, zero plastic/smoke in the taste! Some nebulous old Fantôme notes (but not enough to satisfy). Very light fruit/spice. Finished exactly like malted milk. Delightfully odd experience - I really need a B1 (anyone?), and the lack of plastic/smoke makes me somewhat optimistic about the next wave of bottlings…

:D

It was B2. Nose was punishing but intriguing - Little Trees®, head shop, &c. &c. Magically, zero plastic/smoke in the taste! Some nebulous old Fantôme notes (but not enough to satisfy). Very light fruit/spice. Finished exactly like malted milk. Delightfully odd experience - I really need a B1 (anyone?), and the lack of plastic/smoke makes me somewhat optimistic about the next wave of bottlings…

ISO any batch 5 sciences and Extra sour red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back