8/29 Drink With A Friend

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FishPondManager

Reaction score
Johnny French Fry and I are getting ready for the first night of College Football. Who are you drinking with tonight?

20130829_140809_zps49504031.jpg

This beer either is not good , OT very fresh or both. 3 lame IPA from a BIF box, had a ZD with no hop flavor left which was sad in the box as well.
I really like Diabolical, I'm thinking you got an oldie.

I'm at the Revolution tap room enjoying Thee Destroyer sitting next to one of the brewers talk about getting his appendix removed.
85669F97-2794-46F7-A5C5-538D366F65CC-1776-000000E4649C3EE8_zps905beeb9.jpg

I think so especially considering a Mad Hatter in the box was dated from December. Also have Union Jack from May that came in that box as well. Why send that old shot to someone.

SqvCdya.jpg

This is like Bourbon County Lite. Very Lite.

I always pass by that beer in my local stores and wonder if it's any good. Never could quite bite the bullet and buy a bottle. If it's the lite version of BCBS, then forgedaboudit!

I always pass by that beer in my local stores and wonder if it's any good. Never could quite bite the bullet and buy a bottle. If it's the lite version of BCBS, then forgedaboudit!

It's fine. I don't think it's worth the $11 or whatever I spent on it. I would only recommend it for someone who wants to ease into markintiharing.

tumblr_msbeu9YZSg1s7ja49o1_1280.jpg

Thought it was fitting to use Westbrook snifter since I got that bottle down in Charleston. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the price. 13 dollars. Even harder to believe that I got it from a Piggly-Wiggly grocery store.

By the way, I'm drinking with another man's best friend...

My second dog, Nando!

tumblr_msbevhBEPG1s7ja49o1_1280.jpg

Although, he doesn't look that cute or tough but he's a great and loyal watchdog. Will bark at anything that rubs hm the wrong way. Makes my life bit easier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back