Discussion in 'Beer Travel, Events and Releases' started by evilhead, Apr 30, 2016.
How's about that email from Paul, eh?
Interesting way of doing the extras.
2016 Ale Club Beer List:
1. Minotaur, collaboration with Emily Carr, poet (dark sour aged in bourbon and cabernet barrels with blackberries)
2. Therapy Ferret, collaboration with Tin Bucket in Portland (aged in whiskey barrels with rhubarb)
3. 2016 Spencer (wild black currant) (ale club only, hopefully!)
4. Smoked Apple Sahalie (ale club only)
5. Wild Plum Sahalie (ale club only)
6. Sour blend aged on Manzanita flowers (ale club only)
7. Dark sour blend aged on cascara (ale club only)
8. 2016 El Cuatro
9. Connor, collaboration with Mason Ale Works in San Diego (California red wine barrels, Oregon Marionberries)
10. City Beer Store #1 collaboration (redwood and gin barrels)
11.City Beer Store #2 collaboration (port barrels)
12. City Beer Store #3 collaboration (blend of #1 & #2)
Thanks for the updates! I needed more AA Club fodder
A Very Patient Wait Lister
Redwood barrels?! Daaaamn
Still waiting on my first email from Paul
Sorry, he is trying to figure out how to use messenger pigeons without being inhumane to said pigeons. He left a memorandum of understanding near their nest and is waiting for them to sign it.
Beauty takes time, the essence of age
He understands pigeons do not have thumbs, thus leaving a pen and pad is a clear sign that he's mocking them and therefore a declaration of war on all messenger fowl, yes?
Traditionally taking a dump on the paper would suffice for ornithological treaties.
Minotaur and therapy ferret were all over shelves in anchorage. I think $45 a bottle, no limits.
Leftovers from culmination fest...
Who's making the trek to Bend on the 5th? evilhead octopusprim
Should be a good time...
Man, I really don't think I can. Summertime, no problem. This end of year thing always turns out to be a killer, schedule wise. My trustee canceled, and turned around to ask if *I* knew a guy. Forget him - Will YOU be my savior again?!
And, perhaps, for n00b member DCLA?
And, I guess, for my former trustee?
You love doing this right?
You know I got you, if you need the help
Just send me all the SARA releases bignuke61 missed lately... lmao
evilhead I'm covered now. Let me know if you need an assist on this.
What bottles are being released on the 5th out of curiosity?
Well that's one way to do it! Paul must get super stoned every year when deciding to do this lol.
Man... tough crowd... out of town one weekend...
But don't worry, after you pick up my bottles, I will send you one very rare Embers bottle.
6 pack of BA Fumare or GTFO