Ale Apothecary Ale Club 2016

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilhead

Reaction score
How's about that email from Paul, eh?

Interesting way of doing the extras.

kCHagvq.gif

2016 Ale Club Beer List:

1. Minotaur, collaboration with Emily Carr, poet (dark sour aged in bourbon and cabernet barrels with blackberries)
2. Therapy Ferret, collaboration with Tin Bucket in Portland (aged in whiskey barrels with rhubarb)
3. 2016 Spencer (wild black currant) (ale club only, hopefully!)
4. Smoked Apple Sahalie (ale club only)
5. Wild Plum Sahalie (ale club only)
6. Sour blend aged on Manzanita flowers (ale club only)
7. Dark sour blend aged on cascara (ale club only)
8. 2016 El Cuatro
9. Connor, collaboration with Mason Ale Works in San Diego (California red wine barrels, Oregon Marionberries)
10. City Beer Store #1 collaboration (redwood and gin barrels)
11.City Beer Store #2 collaboration (port barrels)
12. City Beer Store #3 collaboration (blend of #1 & #2)

Still waiting on my first email from Paul :)
86d82390-c787-0133-8245-0ed2e059c4cf.gif
Sorry, he is trying to figure out how to use messenger pigeons without being inhumane to said pigeons. He left a memorandum of understanding near their nest and is waiting for them to sign it.

Beauty takes time, the essence of age

Sorry, he is trying to figure out how to use messenger pigeons without being inhumane to said pigeons. He left a memorandum of understanding near their nest and is waiting for them to sign it.

Beauty takes time, the essence of age

He understands pigeons do not have thumbs, thus leaving a pen and pad is a clear sign that he's mocking them and therefore a declaration of war on all messenger fowl, yes?

tyson-pigeons-3.jpg

Minotaur and therapy ferret were all over shelves in anchorage. I think $45 a bottle, no limits.
Leftovers from culmination fest...

Man, I really don't think I can. Summertime, no problem. This end of year thing always turns out to be a killer, schedule wise. My trustee canceled, and turned around to ask if *I* knew a guy. Forget him - Will YOU be my savior again?!

And, perhaps, for n00b member DCLA? :p

And, I guess, for my former trustee?

You love doing this right?

LNQsdFX.gif

Man, I really don't think I can. Summertime, no problem. This end of year thing always turns out to be a killer, schedule wise. My trustee canceled, and turned around to ask if *I* knew a guy. Forget him - Will YOU be my savior again?!

And, perhaps, for n00b member DCLA? :p

And, I guess, for my former trustee?

You love doing this right?

LNQsdFX.gif

You know I got you, if you need the help

taylor_swift_gif_0_1437390820.gif

Just send me all the SARA releases bignuke61 missed lately... lmao

What bottles are being released on the 5th out of curiosity?
2016 Ale Club Beer List:

1. Minotaur, collaboration with Emily Carr, poet (dark sour aged in bourbon and cabernet barrels with blackberries)
2. Therapy Ferret, collaboration with Tin Bucket in Portland (aged in whiskey barrels with rhubarb)
3. 2016 Spencer (wild black currant) (ale club only, hopefully!)
4. Smoked Apple Sahalie (ale club only)
5. Wild Plum Sahalie (ale club only)
6. Sour blend aged on Manzanita flowers (ale club only)
7. Dark sour blend aged on cascara (ale club only)
8. 2016 El Cuatro
9. Connor, collaboration with Mason Ale Works in San Diego (California red wine barrels, Oregon Marionberries)
10. City Beer Store #1 collaboration (redwood and gin barrels)
11.City Beer Store #2 collaboration (port barrels)
12. City Beer Store #3 collaboration (blend of #1 & #2)

Is anyone from Seattle going down this weekend? Looking for someone to pick up my allocation. No extra bottles. Happy to return the favor in the form of beer.

That was such an awesome event. For those of you that I met, thanks for the hospitality! Until next year!

The new space in Bend is really nice, reminded me of a winery tasting room. And that "most expensive beer in the state" sign on the door is great.

Also, getting to have a preview of the yet to be named wheatwine was really cool.

Back