Ale Apothecary pick up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John King

Reaction score
I'm needing help picking up my 2nd quarter releases from Ale Apothecary. Bottles need to be picked up on a Saturday b/w now and July 14. Will send you a box with thank you beers as well as a return label. I will make it very easy for you and worthwhile. Please back channel if you can help out.

Thanks,

John

Is there a reason why it must be a Saturday? I'll be there this week and can get your allotment. Let me know if you still need help.

Cheers

There is but one Saturday between now and the 14th (two if you meant between now and the end of AA’s business hours on the 14th). If MattyPrize is unable to fulfill your oddly specific request, I am willing.

While others may see nothing wrong with Thurs or Fri pickups, I can tell that you know the celestial alignment of a June 7th pickup is favorable for fermentables, you clever devil. Wise choice.

Back