AltBrau indiegogo/raffle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digita7693

Reaction score
Good friend Tim, AltBrau, is starting to brew and blend on his own and has an IndieGoGo campaign to help him fund this venture.
He has been a huge supporter of Brews and responsible for the wonderful Avenues collabs with deGarde which benefit New Avenues for Youth.

I implore you to support him. He is making great beers, and is a wonderful person.

(Link to media)

As an added push to help him out I will raffle off a bottle of Cantillon (I will let you pick Vign or St Lam).
If there are over $1,000 raised from this raffle I will add a bottle of 50N to the raffle.
Each $10 perk = 1 entry
$25 perk = 3 entries
$45 perk = 6 entries
$60 perk = 8 entries
$130 perk = 20 entries
$300/$400 perk = automatically receive a Bokkereyder blend (up to 2).

Send me a screen shot of your confirmation and let's help AltBrau get some more fantastic beers out.

Cheers
Don

I’ll bite. In for a barrel.

I’ve only tried Avenue 1 & 2, and both were solid with an extra nod to #2 (heh). I would’ve liked to dine & blend with the other backers, but it’s tough to guarantee a cross-country trip. We’ll make it out after the dust settles for sure.

Looking forward to what the Nitro barrel produces! (Added bonus - that’s Nitro de Garde below....yes, he’s officially registered with the AKC as Nitro de Garde).

I’ll bite. In for a barrel.

I’ve only tried Avenue 1 & 2, and both were solid with an extra nod to #2 (heh). I would’ve liked to dine & blend with the other backers, but it’s tough to guarantee a cross-country trip. We’ll make it out after the dust settles for sure.

Looking forward to what the Nitro barrel produces! (Added bonus - that’s Nitro de Garde below....yes, he’s officially registered with the AKC as Nitro de Garde).

de Garde dregs def going into that barrel. Thank you for your support. Email me if you ever do hit up the west coast and I will be you a few beers and maybe we can taste the barrel.

de Garde dregs def going into that barrel. Thank you for your support. Email me if you ever do hit up the west coast and I will be you a few beers and maybe we can taste the barrel.

Most definitely! We have a few friends in Vacaville so I’ll hit you up with enough notice when we make our way out. We always spend a day or two around the Bay Area every time.

Back