Anyone here into Fashion/Style?

Discussion in 'Totally Off-Topic' started by 1987GN, Jun 1, 2014.

1. 1987GN

1987GN

I'm not meaning someone who sits and reads GQ every week, but just wondering if anyone else out there appreciates some nice clothes, shoes, accessories, etc here and there.

I've never read a fashion magazine in my life, but I do like to wear some nice stuff when the occasion calls for it.

Anyone else out there have similar interests?

2. kuemmelbrau

kuemmelbrau

My fashion is 20 year old t shirts and cargo shorts with holes in the knees.

3. kmello69

kmello69

Do cargo shorts, tee shirts, and flip flops count as style? Then yes, I'm into fashion.

;)

4. MordorMongo

MordorMongo

I am the fucking fashion KING of Hawaiian shirts, cargo shorts and Birkenstocks.

From time to time I rotate in some brewery/meadery work shirts, but das it mane.

So, to answer the OP, YES, I am indeed very much in tune with the fashion trends of today.

5. cneville

cneville

@passionforfashion?????????????????

6. 1987GN

1987GN

I'm surprised you dont have your own twittersphere website already.

Does that Kanye East dude call you for tips? Cause i think hes biting your style man.

beerwench and MordorMongo like this.
  7. domtronzero

domtronzero

Sometimes I miss those days.

8. match1112

match1112

I have a suit for funerals and weddings, which lets face it are one in the same.

9. flexabull

flexabull

No, but my wife does.

10. Previously

Previously

ridglens, libbey, Calcifer and 11 others like this.
  11. yamar68

yamar68

This is going about as well as the "Instagram" thread I started a while back.

12. FTowne

FTowne

[​IMG]

13. bramsdell

bramsdell

I consider myself to be understated but well dressed. Nothing flashy, always simple and classy. I've tried different things, but due to lack of funds to expand the wardrobe and lack of caring about current streetwear, I pretty much fall back on the same cords/khakis, button-down/polo, sweater/rugby (depending on weather) setup. I don't often leave the house in a t-shirt if I'm going anywhere other than the grocery store/park/etc, but that's just me.

I also started a fight once on BA about how cargo shorts are horrible. I will continue to hold this position until my dying day. All cargo shorts (and cargo pants, too) should be rounded up and burned for the sake of mankind.

I am in no way, shape or form a hypebeast. That world makes the beer world look like child's play.

I'm usually in the top 3% fashion-wise at any beer event I attend. Also usually in the bottom 3% size-wise (though, I'm just not a very large dude).

Ben, Padraig, trickytunadicky and 6 others like this.
  14. FTowne

FTowne

Well, you can't be right about everything all of the time. It's ok. I forgive you.

15. 1987GN

1987GN

yeah but I don't care what food you're eating right now, or what clever filters you decided to use.

I suppose it makes sense though..beer and "style" don't really blend well. I rock my college basketball shorts and brewery shirts just about everyday for work.

shelf_turd_ferguson likes this.
  16. steimie

steimie

17. MordorMongo

MordorMongo

Since no one seems to care, I'll jump on this grenade.....

Dafuk is wrong with cargo shorts?

I won't defend cargo pants as everyone knows that's just extra, unnecessary fabric.

18. The Ryan

The Ryan

I wear a fedora to work. Does that qualify me?

19. SeaWatchman

SeaWatchman

In the summer it's tough to find me not wearing toe shoes, tie-dye, and some form of basketball shorts because I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuck

stoutsandstouts and PeelBacks like this.
  20. jakeox

jakeox

Yes.

[​IMG]

Srs.

TheDuke, Rempo, spicecowboy and 3 others like this.