BA Revolution Cans?

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Help' started by primebeer, Feb 23, 2018.

1. primebeer

primebeer

Hey gang, looking to try some of those newfangled BA stouts in cans. Would love to trade for 12+ cans or more in one fell swoop. However, I have absolutely no idea what they trade for and what the different availability was for each variant. I'm assuming VSOD and DBVSOD were harder to get? I did some brief searching on BA and didn't really see much rhyme or reason to how they are trading so thought I'd make a post here. Halp plz?

So I'm looking for the following:
    Deth's Tar
    Cafe Deth
    Deth by Cherries
    VSOD
    DB VSOD

Here are some beers I'd be interested in trading for them:
    Fou '17
    3F Oude Geuze '16 (paper label) multiples
    Prop '17
    Northwoods
    BCBCS '17
    MC11
    SNR10

Would like to get some feedback from the Chicago crew if possible. Obviously my bottles vary in trade value, really just looking to make both sides happy.

Thanks for the help!

2. Treebs

Treebs

In terms of ease to get I’d put them in this order (hardest to easiest with limits the best my stupid brain can remember):

Deth By Cherries $35/limit 1 4-pack
    DB VSOD $35/limit 2 4-packs
    VSOD $30 no limit
    Cafe Deth $30 no limit
    Deth’s Tar $25 no limit

Cafe Deth and VSOD did have limits at their respective releases but didn’t sell out and were switched to no limits after. Hope this helps ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. primebeer

primebeer

Thanks, very helpful!

lambandtunaphish and iong516 like this.
  4. PHBoiler

PHBoiler

The only other thing I would note is that there were 3 different releases spread over a couple of months. DT, Cafe, and Cherries at the first one. VSOD and Ryeway at the second. SJ, Mineshaft, and DB VSOD at the 3rd. I only went to the first one and then the barleywine party for SJ and Mineshaft otherwise I'd be able to help you out. The VSOD's were just too much for my weak palate and liver at 17% of pure oak. Good luck!

capnmike, Treebs, Gonzoillini and 2 others like this.
  5. BadJustin

BadJustin

Just dropping in to say Deth/Cherries was so fucking good. Thanks again kevanb!

6. capnmike

capnmike

I don’t have any of the variants left, but if you want a couple regular Deth and/or SJ and I have a single Mineshaft Gap (unless BW is not life for you), just shoot me your details.

primebeer likes this.
  7. primebeer

primebeer

Thanks for the offer! I ended up making a few small trades and got some Cafe, Cherry, and regular Deth. Can't wait to try them!

Still looking for the VSOD and DB VSOD though!

lambandtunaphish and capnmike like this.