BA Sexual Chocolate (BASC) Release

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pgh_penguins

Reaction score
Per Foothills' Facebook page, they will be releasing the details soon. Foothills said in the next 10 days they would have info, and that was the 15th.

My question is, who is all going? I would love to meet and share with some of you, and I'm sure I'll be at the night and morning bottle share.

I'm a maybe for this one, will depend on the schedule and also how many releases/events I go to in the near future. Definitely down to hang out and share bottles if I do end up going.

I'm never drinking that much starting at 330am when I'm already tired...it was terrible, but I will say Head-high did a fantastic job hearding us drunks back home.
My brother-in-law and I didn't eat prior to going to the night share, so I feasted on the free apps lol. We ordered pizza in line, that was maybe the best choice I will ever make.

I feel like I'll need some tums this year.

What info do you need? They haven't released a date yet, last year it was the 7th of Sept, I think.

Thank you. Reading comprehension issues on my part. I thought your OP said "Foothills said in the next 10 days they would have info, and that it was the 15th."

In any event, I'd be down to meet some W-S people at some point, hopefully at this release maybe get some tastings together.

Thank you. Reading comprehension issues on my part. I thought your OP said "Foothills said in the next 10 days they would have info, and that it was the 15th."

In any event, I'd be down to meet some W-S people at some point, hopefully at this release maybe get some tastings together.
There is a tasting the night before, held in the back of Foothills in the brewing area. They have a draft or two plus free appetizers and water. After the share is over at 1-2am, you can get in line and wait. When they open the doors, they allow you to share inside (the best share), serve food, and start calling people to buy bottles based on wristband number.

There is a tasting the night before, held in the back of Foothills in the brewing area. They have a draft or two plus free appetizers and water. After the share is over at 1-2am, you can get in line and wait. When they open the doors, they allow you to share inside (the best share), serve food, and start calling people to buy bottles based on wristband number.

This sounds dope. Will happily bring a some bounty. Is it usually a TR/F/Sat night?

This sounds dope. Will happily bring a some bounty. Is it usually a TR/F/Sat night?
Friday night into Saturday morning release.

Most people throw their bottles in an ice bucket and open whatever they want from what's already in the bucket. I tend to try to see who brought the bottle to ask though, but others do differently. It's an experience, that's for sure.

Drank down pretty much the whole cellar before we moved, but we got some Grassroots Artic Saison and Soirée. And whatever lambic I have around. I'll be the way- too-young-looking guy.

Drank down pretty much the whole cellar before we moved, but we got some Grassroots Artic Saison and Soirée. And whatever lambic I have around. I'll be the way- too-young-looking guy.
Way to young? haha. I may have you beat sir, I'm 24 and look 15 when I have a clean shave. I'm also 5'4.5" lol

Are most people doing Friday night and Saturday AM? I'll definitely do Friday night, but I might be slammed with work, precluding me from AM drinking on Saturday. Hoping not.

Are most people doing Friday night and Saturday AM? I'll definitely do Friday night, but I might be slammed with work, precluding me from AM drinking on Saturday. Hoping not.
The best share is Saturday AM, that's when all the good stuff comes out. Oh and we should have a date today, hopefully!

September 6th is the date apparently. Not exactly much in the way of advanced notice there. I might be able to make it, going to go over my schedule a bit.

Not going to be able to make it. Totally bummed that I won't be able to slay some whales with all you great people. Maybe this winter at regular sexy...

I'm going to do everything I can to get enough work done leading up to Saturday to be able to do the share. Drank down most of the cellar before the move, but have an Arctic Soiree and B2 Arctic Saison I would love to bring.

I'm going to do everything I can to get enough work done leading up to Saturday to be able to do the share. Drank down most of the cellar before the move, but have an Arctic Soiree and B2 Arctic Saison I would love to bring.
There will be plenty of beer floating around. I can't tell you how many beers I regret turning down last year because my stomach was done. Trust me, you'll have a great time and drink some good stuff regardless.

To hell with that back of the house share... frat boy free for all around the table with cliques of small tasting groups spread out around the perimeter. Got to see some familiar faces and share a few good bottles there last year but that tasting is usually more about posting up early and getting a giggle out of popping shelf beer and watching the feeding frenzy from a distance.

Sucks you can't make it brother_kenneth !

I'll be the tall guy with a shaved head and way too much beer ;)

Lets get some tables goin in the AM. I'm sure I'll be walking the line sometime after 3am too.
See you ladies there :p

To hell with that back of the house share... frat boy free for all around the table with cliques of small tasting groups spread out around the perimeter. Got to see some familiar faces and share a few good bottles there last year but that tasting is usually more about posting up early and getting a giggle out of popping shelf beer and watching the feeding frenzy from a distance.

Sucks you can't make it brother_kenneth !

I'll be the tall guy with a shaved head and way too much beer ;)

Lets get some tables goin in the AM. I'm sure I'll be walking the line sometime after 3am too.
See you ladies there :p
Might be there after all....stay tuned!

Man...the front of the line used to be the place to be....now it seems to be the place to sleep :confused:
Sorry :(, my group was something like 1-20.. I know most of us drank too much hah.

A group from Virginia is coming down for the drinking fest... I'm doing a blind bottle BIF again this year as well.
In for the BIF!

Back