Bachelor Party in Kalamazoo help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nanobrew1

Reaction score
I am planning a bachelor party for my brother from June 22-25th. I had everything all planned out, with a large focus on great beer (including a brewery/bar hop in Grand Rapids)...but a lot of that has to be cut. We just found out on Monday that my brother has Type 1 diabetes. That means more than 2 beers a day for him is a no go, especially since he is in an adjusting period.

I am trying to find some other activities for us to do. We are renting a house on Crooked Lake... but their boat is not available to rent (WTF!), and while hanging at the house would be fun, I think it would be better to be out and about. Some things I am looking for is kayaking/tubing and shooting range. I have contacted a few shooting ranges but have either not heard back or been told they don't rent guns. Does anyone know of a range near Kalamazoo that rents guns? Ideally we would like to shoot clay/skeet. Anyone have kayaking/tubing places that are great? Any other fun activities? There will be a total of 6 guys.

Thanks for the help!

Brian

Back