Bad BIF'er: Lopejuice

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Help' started by mrpeterandthepuffers, May 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrpeterandthepuffers

mrpeterandthepuffers

First time posting one of these (thankfully). lopejuice has failed to come through on a box for our TB Fantasy Football Keeper League. Multiple league members have tried to contact him, sending emails, contacting mutual friends, sending FB messages, etc. and haven't heard a peep back. I'm sure he's aware of the issue after all the outreach attempts, but if anyone reading this knows him personally and can relay the message, the box was due to ship after the NFL regular season back in January.

2. mateoloco

mateoloco

3. BigFrank

BigFrank

4. Hot Dog Sandwich

Hot Dog Sandwich

5. Lutter

Lutter

[​IMG]

Looks like this guy fell off the earth. Looking back at the BIF it doesn't looks like he had a whole lot of time on his hands to even participate.

Lame. Sorry mrpeterandthepuffers. Hope it works out.

Photekut and jdd419 like this.
  6. mrpeterandthepuffers

mrpeterandthepuffers

Yeah, hope nothing bad happened. Was just hoping someone here may know him IRL and be able to chime in.

jdd419 likes this.
  7. screwyouguys

screwyouguys

I’m wondering if something did happen I’ve had a couple people send him a message and have heard nothing back.

Hoping someone else on site knows him and can reach out

8. Fahmie25

Fahmie25

Sorry I missed your earlier message in the fantasy league-I’m in a group chat with him on Facebook messenger...he hasn’t replied to anyone in a couple months and it looks like his FB profile is now gone (but still lists him in the chat). Let me ask around and see if anyone knows anything. Looks like the last time he wrote anything in the chat was March 29 and last time it shows him as having “read” anything was May 5.

mateoloco, exitmusic00, tosh and 3 others like this.
  9. mrpeterandthepuffers

mrpeterandthepuffers

Hey guys,

Lope reached out via email finally and as we sort of suspected, indicated things aren't going very well for him personally. He didn't elaborate but having reached out to a number of friends and trade partners it's clear he's not making it up as all have reported not talking to him in months.

I told him not to worry about fantasy football or shipping anything (it was only a one bottle ante).

I think that concludes this thread, if an admin can lock it up.

arren, Moondog, Der Fuchs and 8 others like this.
  10. Gene

Gene Administrator Staff Member

Locked.

That said: lopejuice please let me know if you do decide to make good, now or in the future, and I will reopen this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.