Bad Trader List Update - ijaap

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Help' started by oldp0rt, Oct 15, 2014.

1. oldp0rt

oldp0rt

I have to add another guy to the list. Yet again another Bif'er.

You will find below links to threads posted about this guy as well as some information about this whole mess.

** This is the sotry **

Owes a BIF box of 150 oz to theTomG for the 2013/14 EPL Fantasy BIF for which I was commish.

Did not send (he did receive - the league is an 'everyone ships' league). He posted himself on Instagram drinking Tom's beer. When beermail, he ignored. When emailed, he ignored. When texted and told I was posting Bad Trader thread, he replied and claimed unemployment. Told him I would ship a second box to cover the difference between what he could afford and what he owed and he could ship me a box later (or LIF the box). He never shipped anything. Posted bad trader thread 10/3/2014 - after two full months without a box sent. In the last two weeks of September he posted himself drinking multiple bottles including Sang Noir and other bottles in the 'pricier' range. The sum total of bottles he posted to Instagram in just those two weeks would have covered his BIF obligation.

instagram
    Outed him on TB thread
    NBO thread on BA

If anyone is trading with someone sketchy from Woodinville, WA and would like more info, I'm always ready to help. I just can't post all this on here.

As always, if you have anymore info that is relevant to this douche, Add it here or send it my way and I will update as needed.

Jon

ASUBeer, Brez07, ant880 and 15 others like this.
  2. AwYeh

AwYeh

Three years later this guy ijaap is still flaking on BIFs- I didn't see this post or the other one on him when I let him into a fantasy baseball league. He has ignored all my emails, but of course is still posting on Instagram.

Obviously my mistake, but just wanted to reiterate that he's a scumbag for people who might similarly not realize that. Maybe this post will make the thread more visible on google or something. To my knowledge he is trading out of Monroe, WA- a location to be aware of.

3. Gene

Gene Administrator Staff Member

PLEASE leave negative feedback for him so it’s easier for others to spot going forward.

4. JulianB

JulianB

Also seems to have plenty of time for secondary market Facebook groups...

Photekut likes this.
  5. Beer4B

Beer4B

[​IMG]

falc0n2600, Marc, wuntrikpony and 3 others like this.