Baltimore bottle share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm thinking 12/20, and I would probably be opening a bunch of sours and funky beers. Anyone else interested?

So I'm feeling like opening up:

Rosé de Gambrinus
Grassroots Arctic Saison
St. Somewhere Merde de Singe
Beersel Mattina
Some Jester Kings

so who else is down for 12/20?

So I'm feeling like opening up:

Rosé de Gambrinus
Grassroots Arctic Saison
St. Somewhere Merde de Singe
Beersel Mattina
Some Jester Kings

so who else is down for 12/20?
A lot of people I know already have plans that weekend. Hope you have a good tasting though.

I know this is an old thread, but Duclaw is hosting a bottle share on 1/14

"Be part of our first ever bottle share! We will be hosting a small group at the brewery on Saturday, January the 14th from 3pm to 5pm. Spots are limited to just 15 guests to provide the ideal experience. Cost of admittance is to bring some rare bottles of beer you’re excited to share. Attendees are required to bring x3 12oz bottles or x2 22oz bottles of the same sought after beer. We’ll be popping some rare bottles of our own to share with the group! Please RSVP to [email protected] to secure your spot. First come first served. Must be 21+ years of age to attend."

I'll be there.

Yea 2 bottles is pretty rough in my opinion. But just email them and they are pretty nice and open to whatever it seems.

The event was overall fun, they provided some sandwiches to go with the bottle share. Overall, there were 3 or 4 people that brought some outstanding beers including tons of tired hands IPAs and bottled beers, some great Oxbow and Hill Farmstead, and the owner of Duclaw brought some goodies from his cellar including a 2002 Deception. It was fun, some good people there, although there were a lot of "duds" and non-rare beers in my opinion.

The event was overall fun, they provided some sandwiches to go with the bottle share. Overall, there were 3 or 4 people that brought some outstanding beers including tons of tired hands IPAs and bottled beers, some great Oxbow and Hill Farmstead, and the owner of Duclaw brought some goodies from his cellar including a 2002 Deception. It was fun, some good people there, although there were a lot of "duds" and non-rare beers in my opinion.

This list look about right? Your assessment of the beers seems fair and good people can definitely make or break a tasting.

Tired Hands Eviscerated Pathway of Beauty
Tired Hands Big Dream Sympathetic
Tired Hands Ardmorian
Tired Hands Ourison
Tired Hands Kama,sere
Tired Hands Ego Deflator
DuClaw 2002 Deception
DuClaw Old Bay Caramel Vanilla Milk Stout
DuClaw Gingerbread Euforia
DuClaw Cosmic Retribution
DuClaw Divine Retribution #4
Oxbow BA Farmhouse Pale Ale