BCBS in Florida

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mixed_master7

Reaction score
Does anybody know if this is happening? I haven't heard anything about Florida getting any, and would rather not have to try and trade for a a case+ of all the variants.

It is definitely coming to FL. The two bottle shops I frequent both have the general BCBS poster hanging up inside. I haven't seen or heard any word on how much of each variant will be available

Does anybody know if this is happening? I haven't heard anything about Florida getting any, and would rather not have to try and trade for a a case+ of all the variants.
Yea definitely coming haven't heard much word on how much though should be getting more info from my beer guy soon. Will keep you updated.

Just wanted to give you what I know so far. Local ABC said they were getting 3 case of BCBS and 1 of barleywine (no coffee). 4 pack limit most likely and $18.99. I figure places like that near you may be similar. I figure total wine will be a little above these numbers.

Yea I am hitting total wine first with my buddy who is coming back to town from Gainesville today. My beer guy is working on a couple of fours of each elsewhere so hopefully he comes through.

My dude said he got info that they are on the truck somewhere between Jax and Tampa.

Anything left at saint Pete tw? I woke up late and haven't started the search yet.

This day is getting expensive....

YQvmbPs.jpg

Found BCBS on Captiva Island of all places while on vacation for $19.95. Great treat for someone visiting from Ohio.

Latest posts

Back