US - New England Beer Camp 2017 - Portland, ME

Discussion in 'Beer Travel, Events and Releases' started by HopStocker, May 31, 2017.

Help Support TalkBeer Community by donating:

1. HopStocker

HopStocker

Just picked up tickets to this last night, as I went to the 2015 Beer Camp in Portland and had a great time. Best beer fest I've been to for the money, and it looks like the lineup of breweries, food trucks and live music this year should make for another solid fest.

Here is the link for details/tickets: Event is this Saturday, June 3rd.

http://www.beercamp.sierranevada.com/festivals/portland/?utm_source=grapeseed

Any smaller breweries that stick out to anyone as must-stops? Of course I will be hitting Allagash, Tree House, Surly etc. but I also want to make sure I don't miss anything good from Oxbow, Collective Arts etc.

Hope to see some of you there!

2. Don

Don Premium Supporter of Schrute Farms Contributor

Tough this year being on the same weekend as the microbrew fest in Boston. Had an awesome time a couple years ago but seems the brewery list has shrunk considerably. Still looks like a good time though, enjoy!

HopStocker likes this.
  3. GMRfx

GMRfx

New England Brewing... I'm pouring. Come by and say hello.

4. HopStocker

HopStocker

Will do for sure! Have tried some NebCo. before, but have yet to get my hands on FBD or G-Bot. You guys planning on bringing either of those?

Group Builder