Beer, Golf, and IP Trades Across America

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmgrub

real Gs move in silence like lasagna
Reaction score
REGIONAL X-POST

On August 10, I'm setting out on a month-long beer/golf road-trip all around the country. I'll have plenty of bottles in tow for ticking and trading purposes, and would welcome some golf buddies if anyone is free from work obligations. Here's my tentative itinerary:

August 11th and 12th: Denver/Boulder metro area
August 13th and 14th: Kansas City
August 15th (maybe 16th): St. Louis
August 17th: Indy
August 18th and 19th: DC
August 20th and 21st: Meadville/Pittsburgh, PA
August 22nd: Pure Michigan
August 23rd: Chicago
August 24th and 25th: Minneapolis
August 28th-31st: Sun Valley, ID
September 1st-3rd: Seattle
September 4th-7th: Portland
September 8th-10th: Bandon, OR
September 11: Driving home

If you live or will be in any of these places and are interested in grabbing a beer, hitting the links, or swapping some beers, shoot me a message. I'd love to have a bunch of new entries for the Six Degrees of TalkBeer thread once this trip is over.

Inb4 someone says this is too much driving and I won't enjoy myself.

This trip has Bandon, OR on it so from a golf perspective you are clearly enlightened. I wish you well.

Well, my dad has been enlightened for years and has offered to show me the light. How else are we going to practice for Scotland in October?

Where you going to be in DC? Might be able to swing 18th

Had a death in the family and might have to adjust my trip/dates. If I end up in DC on Monday, I'll shoot you a message. Will be staying in NW. Would love to meetup if it works out.

The DC portion of my trip has unfortunately been axed and I'll instead be in Philadelphia on Monday evening. Anyone available and want to meet up for beers/crack some bottles? ForkAndSpoonOperator mdillon86 (I stalked you guys using the new location database)

The DC portion of my trip has unfortunately been axed and I'll instead be in Philadelphia on Monday evening. Anyone available and want to meet up for beers/crack some bottles? ForkAndSpoonOperator mdillon86 (I stalked you guys using the new location database)
Dude Monday is gonna be super tough for me. I'm going on vacation next Saturday and I have to get some stuff out before then, so I just don't think anything during the week is gonna work (you will understand the lawyer life very soon jmgrub). Sorry brother!

Dude Monday is gonna be super tough for me. I'm going on vacation next Saturday and I have to get some stuff out before then, so I just don't think anything during the week is gonna work (you will understand the lawyer life very soon jmgrub). Sorry brother!

Not a problem at all, I feel you homie (but not in the TB sense of "homie")

Tell the FIBs to bite it and hang in Pure Michigan an extra day to hit Witch's Hat Feast for a Fury bash Saturday August 23rs. 29 barrel-aged brews on for the party.

If not. message me if/when you'll be in the Metro Detroit area and maybe I can be around.

Tell the FIBs to bite it and hang in Pure Michigan an extra day to hit Witch's Hat Feast for a Fury bash Saturday August 23rs. 29 barrel-aged brews on for the party.

If not. message me if/when you'll be in the Metro Detroit area and maybe I can be around.

This Pure delay is potentially in the cards. I'll shoot you a message. Where exactly is this event, for tentative planning purposes?

Also, FEUO

Back