Beer in Brittany - France

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beerologist

Reaction score
I am headed to Roscoff, France for a few weeks and was wondering if anyone has been to the region and has any tips for beers worth tracking down while in the area (if they exist). I will be without a car for the most part which limits me, but may do a weekend rental at some point if it seems like it will be worthwhile. I guess I can always expand my knowledge of wines as a backup plan. Other advice for the area is definitely welcomed.

I have never been to Brittany but I've been all over France and have never found any beer even remotely interesting. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, I dunno.

Last edited:
I have never been to Brittany but I've been all over France and have never found any beer even remotely interesting. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, u dunno.
I pretty much had the same experience around Paris and Rennes a couple years ago, but assumed there had to be something I wasn't finding. Only thing crafty that I came across was from Brasserie Lancelot and I wouldn't put any effort into seeking it out again.

Latest posts

Back