beertrading.org shirts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ****ing hate beer
I tick reubens, uwotm8?
TalkBeer.com

8C050479-1356-4014-83D2-3920EE72EA0C-844-000000B82231C6A9_zpsb8be2735.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Made this one up quickly, obviously plenty of room to change things but provides something visual to go off of:

front.jpg
back.jpg

Used lurchingbeast's original haiku as the basis but thought the TalkBeer dot org part might be redundant with the back so I threw in something else.

Made this one up quickly, obviously plenty of room to change things but provides something visual to go off of:

front.jpg
back.jpg

Used lurchingbeast's original haiku as the basis but thought the TalkBeer dot org part might be redundant with the back so I threw in something else.

needs moar sandwich

front.jpg
back.jpg

Keep TalkBeer dot org in the haiku. Put the Rustlemania picture on the back.

Concerned about copyright violations and cost of printing with that.

Has anyone thought of making an actual logo for the site?

If its a parody, you'll be all good. Madz 1st amendment protectionz for parodies.

Nice outline on the issue:
http://apps.americanbar.org/litigation/committees/intellectual/roundtables/0506_outline.pdf

I'd totally be down with working with someone on a project to make BT shirts. . .

As well as a BA shirt in the same black/orange color, font as BA, but instead it said "Beer ******** Who Don't Respect Beer" or something along those lines.

Back