BeNeLux Belgium Travel Thread

Discussion in 'Beer Travel, Events and Releases' started by stupac2, Oct 4, 2013.

Help Support TalkBeer Community by donating:

1. StevonHanby

StevonHanby

You give me hope! We shall see.

2. Saind

Saind

You can probably find it by scrolling back through Moeder's timeline or by looking up the event, I'm on mobile and it sucks to go back that far right now

3. StevonHanby

StevonHanby

looks like they had pre sale tickets and they sold out the same day. Just can't tell how quickly because there's no time stamp besides the date but no time.

4. riko

riko

Are you going for the Toer de Gueuze or is it just dumb luck that you'll be there then? If the latter, then I highly suggest checking out the Toer. We went two years ago and had such a great time we're going back for it this year. (It's only held every two years.)

5. seedavid

seedavid

It was dumb luck that we booked a flight to be there during the TdG, but we actually bought tickets for the bus and everything a few months ago. My gf found a decent deal on airfare, so just went for it, and like 2 days later while doing some research saw the info for TdG and just booked it right away. I was then and am now very excited.

facesnorth and riko like this.
  6. Saind

Saind

Anyone going to 3F today? I'm on the way there

BelgianChris, Digita7693 and Moondog like this.
  7. seedavid

seedavid

Brussels was a lot of fun. I ate my body weight in cheese, and will be pissing at least trace amounts of lambic for probably the next month. My credit card company probably thinks I'm now a minority shareholder in Moeder Lambic, but I don't regret a single €. Truly a bucket list trip.

Anyway, thanks to this thread for the suggestions. Hopefully I will make it back again soon.

8. Spoonsock

Spoonsock

Going to be in Brussels from May 12-18. Have read the thread for things to do, but just wondering if anything else of note might be going on during this week?

GregorySingh likes this.