Big Bottleshare/Brewday in Florence, SC on Sunday 11/24

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulianB1

Reaction score
This is basically last minute, but if anyone on here in South Carolina, North Carolina, or surrounding environs feels like coming to Florence SC on Sunday afternoon, I'm opening most/all of the growlers I brought back from Hill Farmstead (Abner 2L, Double Citra, Everett), a bunch of bottles (Arthur, Sankt Hans, and Brother Soigne if we aren't already tanked from the IPAs), and various other things (growler from Tired Hands, Heady, etc.). Plenty of others are bringing beers and we've already confirmed a bunch of chili stouts including a Mexican Cake growler, Hunah, Bomb and Pirate Bomb, and others. Big brew day planned as well where I'm going to do some combination of an American wild ale, an IPA, and a saison, or heck maybe all three. Start time is a soft 12pm (i.e. I may start brewing then, and we will open the good stuff when most folks have arrived especially the out-of-towners). If interested just message me for the location and other details. Cheers guys!

Back