Black Note 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michigan1

Reaction score
Black Note 2014 was released today at Bell's General Store. Apparently some got out to MN as well. I imagine it will be hitting distro soon.

MncPNi5.jpg

I got a case last year at the general store and 3 bottles by running around to retail shops. They just sat on the shelves at the general store.

Last year they lasted a couple weeks.

I REALLY like these silent releases. It's so much better than release days or ticketed events. There's no lining up either!
Agreed, but I'd like the silent release more if I lived closer to Bell's and if Bell's was a lot further from Chicago than it is. :)

Any TB'ers wanna have a pint at the Genny Store tomorrow? Have a rare day off and want me some 'Note. Will probably be there around open and leave at question marks.

Any TB'ers wanna have a pint at the Genny Store tomorrow? Have a rare day off and want me some 'Note. Will probably be there around open and leave at question marks.
Ugh.... I too have a day off tomorrow. I really don't want to drive by myself (and pay for gas). If anyone wants to carpool, I'm in!

before you give up your nuts for a case get some opinions on it from someone you know ddridge.

Back