Block 15 Framboise White and Figgy Pudding

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shmeal

Reaction score
Emails went out yesterday. For some reason reservations were full after 10 minutes of the emails being sent out. I blame Washingtonians and Californians.

Framboise White
Belgian inspired strong wit beer fermented with our blend of wit yeast, lactobacillus, and brettanomyces. Matured ten months in Chardonnay barrels with organic golden raspberries from Denison Farms. At blending we added more golden raspberries from this summers crop. Our 2013 blend is more complex and tart than 2012’s. A really nice taste of summer to get you through the winter!

50 cases produced.
8% ABV $8.50/375ml limit 4

Figgy Pudding 2013
Brewed with English pale & specialty malts and molasses. Matured in freshly emptied brandy barrels, conditioned with roasted mission figs, and then gently spiced with Ceylon cinnamon and nutmeg. Complex aromas and flavours of aged brandy, figs, spice, oak and vanilla with a velvety warm finish. The ultimate holiday beer to enjoy with friends, family, and elves.

60 cased produced.
43IBU’s. 12% ABV $16/750ml, limit 4

You can probably blame the coast as well. ;)
Happened to be responding to emails and replied immediately. 9:30 was sold out already (like 2 minutes).
Have to return a keg shell from the Framboise Rouge which should be kicked by then, so I'm in!
I'm pretty sure we could fit you at our table for 10:00 if you'd like.

Also, the request for GueuzeMosas has been made.

Back