Bluesapalooza 2015

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm fairly certain that I'll be going at this point in time. Work could potentially still **** with those plans but it's looking good at the moment. Assuming I do go, I'll be staying at my parents' place in June Lake but I have some friends who are going to be camping over in Mammoth that I'll visit and bottle share with too.

I'm hoping to make a visit to June Lake Brewing Thursday or Friday afternoon. Curious to taste if they beers have gotten better since I was there last October.

One of my favorite beer/music events in the country.
Has Mammoth Brewing announced what the annual Bluesaplooza beer is going to be this year?

stolen from their post today...
"Our @bluesapalooza 20th Anniversary ale is being bottled today! This year we have crafted an ale fermented with Brettanomyces and wild yeasts, which we then aged on apricots, elder flowers and French oak. The wild character will develop more prominently over time, so we say grab some for now and some for aging. Cheers!"

"Our @bluesapalooza 20th Anniversary ale is being bottled today! This year we have crafted an ale fermented with Brettanomyces and wild yeasts, which we then aged on apricots, elder flowers and French oak. The wild character will develop more prominently over time, so we say grab some for now and some for aging. Cheers!"

Hope it's as good as it sounds.

Don't think it warrants a ISO because it will probably see more eyes here. If anyone can pick up an extra bottle or two, I'd be happy to send you some New England beer in return.

Shoot me a PM if you're going, thanks!

Call me what you want, spell Societe right...
Hah, I spelled it correctly then decided to misspell it to rustle some jimmies. ;) Can’t wait to par-tay with you guys.

sXBL0LmyXRIY0.gif

Don't think it warrants a ISO because it will probably see more eyes here. If anyone can pick up an extra bottle or two, I'd be happy to send you some New England beer in return.

Shoot me a PM if you're going, thanks!
Gonna repost this one more time. I'm headed to Hill Farmstead this Saturday if anyone is interested in trading Mammoth's 20th Anniversary. Shoot me a PM. Sorry for the spam post.

Gonna repost this one more time. I'm headed to Hill Farmstead this Saturday if anyone is interested in trading Mammoth's 20th Anniversary. Shoot me a PM. Sorry for the spam post.

I'm going to pick up some bottles. Not sure if I'm interesting in trading but I might take you up on that. I'll let you know when I get back.

Were any of you guys at the bottle share at New Shady Rest last night? I don't think I recognized anyone from here there, but wouldn't surprise me if someone showed up.

I've got a bright orange JLB hat on and a ridiculous mustache. Say hi if you see me

Early Bird sales just went up for next year. First year they're doing a two day beer festival now and they're definitely packaging it to justify raising the ticket price if I remember last year's correctly. Looks like you have to do a two day Friday/Saturday ticket instead of just Saturday.

If you do the 12-4pm session on Sunday, driving is probably not a good idea.

Early Bird sales just went up for next year. First year they're doing a two day beer festival now and they're definitely packaging it to justify raising the ticket price if I remember last year's correctly. Looks like you have to do a two day Friday/Saturday ticket instead of just Saturday.

If you do the 12-4pm session on Sunday, driving is probably not a good idea.

I thought maybe the Friday/Saturday ticket was a pre-sale thing and that maybe there would Saturday only available at some point. If not, definitely a bummer. I want to do other things up there and just go to the fest Saturday.

Back