Bonjour from Montreal

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jkdufresne, Jun 4, 2018.

1. jkdufresne

jkdufresne

Hi everyone,

My name is Jean-Kristof and am from Montreal.

I met a few members recently and I decided to join and participate more to this community. I have been more active in our local Quebec groups and I am now looking to extend my discussions with the beer community!

I am a big fan of Lambic (Who's not?), Saisons, good Pilsners, Natural Wines, Saké, Meads ... pretty much everything that is good! ;)

I work in the travel industry during the day. I also work part-time for a local bottle shop (Friday night - come say hi if you are in the area) and also for an agency that import beers from around the world in Quebec (If you are looking to export some of your products, let me know). We already work with quite a few breweries including 3F, Pohjala, La Sirène, Trois Dames, Moonlight Meadery, etc.

If you need any recommendations for Montreal and for the rest of Quebec, let me know!

Cheers!

2. sherm1016

sherm1016

Welcome to TalkBeer!

Whoever you met, the rest of us are sorry. ;)

tosh, MrVonzipper, jkdufresne and 5 others like this.
  3. tikk

tikk

Welcome to Talkbeer!

jkdufresne, sliverx and Marc like this.
  4. davey101

davey101

Cool to see that Moonlight hits Canada. Really dig those guys. Welcome to the site!

5. Marc

Marc

jkdufresne is a bit of a foodie too, he can def help you out if you're north of the border and looking for lunch or dinner. Great guy all around and very generous. He's always hosting amazing shares for random beer nerds. He motivated me to get more into cider as well

jkdufresne, jmgrub, sfsea and 3 others like this.
  6. jkdufresne

jkdufresne

Yes I like their meads in general. Also prices are pretty good I would say.

Mead is not really popular in Quebec yet. Most of the Meadery out here do dry mead. There is some really good but so much different than Moonlight or other similar mead from the US.

Marc likes this.