BoT: Kochere

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Help' started by KevSal, Dec 4, 2017.

1. KevSal

KevSal

Thinking about searching for this one to have for Christmas. Does anyone have info on any recent trades on this one?

Any help would be extremely helpful!

lambandtunaphish likes this.
  2. coach

coach

Helpful help is my favorite kind of help.

Unfortunately my post is unhelpful.

3. KevSal

KevSal

[​IMG]

oops i meant extremely appreciated

ggfunk, coach and lambandtunaphish like this.
  4. lambandtunaphish

lambandtunaphish

I'm gonna give some unhelpful help. If you're on facebook and in the "Hill farmstead trading group" a quick search for kochere turns up a number of recent posts. It's facebook and pretty annoying to figure out if things actually closed or not, mainly because it's a bunch of @listlist posts.

One recent post says closed where they were ISO BoT Kochere + Arthur Puncheon and were offering 2 floras and a black/blue. There's a crapload of comments so idk if that's what it closed for.

One from Sept was FT BoT Kochere+GoM Akmel and ISO some combo of lpk/lpf/fou/st lam/50n... No indication it closed, but a few replies of "PM".

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

KevSal likes this.
  5. KevSal

KevSal

very helpful thank you! i try to stay away from everything facebook, but i will take a look to see what its trading for

6. iong516

iong516

I sent one to a regular partner that sends me SARA cellar. Our trades aren't very clearly defined 'this bottle for that bottle' anymore, but maybe this is a helpful reference?

KevSal likes this.
  7. BadJustin

BadJustin Moderator Staff Member

Hill Farmstead Enthusiasts/Trading is better bb.

Signed.

8. Unbreakabolt

Unbreakabolt

I tried unsuccessfully to land the most recent batch of GNVP and saw several posts FT BOT Kochere ISO GNVP that didn't seem to close.

I popped my bottle of Kochere on Christmas and recommend waiting to see if there are any coffee collective bottles coming the next few months.