Bottle share snacks/ food

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apathy1979

Reaction score
what snacks do you guys prefer the most during a bottle share?
im just trying to switch it up and was hoping for inspiration outside google

- cut french bread
- carrots/ cubumbers/ etc
- (candied) bacon strips
- cut sausages
- .. your input

UT8eALEXzVaXXagOFbXc.jpg

I have to say, GrumpyOldTroll sets the bar highest when it comes to bottle share foods:
  • One time, he got Reubens delivered to our share from Katz's Deli
  • If you're there early, he forces cparles into crepe slavery
  • Last time I was at his place, he threw like 300lbs of salmon in the smoker, and it was great
  • His local pizza place is amazing
  • His kitchen has an infinite supply of baguettes at all times

I'd start here: http://www.jasperhillfarm.com/cheeses and then get some good bread/crackers.

I might also include stuff like olives, grapes, nuts (walnuts, almonds, pistachios), and then something spreadable like fig jam/ honey, etc.

At my last little share we had some homemade hummus which people seemed to enjoy. Dips in general seem to be a hit.

Just want to say BrandoSF is an amazing chef. Well him and also his homies.

Meat galore, sauces, cheese and La Croix

Thanks my man!

Meat/cheese boards are always nice to have out. For a main course I usually like to do a taco bar. A couple meat varieties, and all the fixins. Extra cilantro for Ryan_G

I have to say, GrumpyOldTroll sets the bar highest when it comes to bottle share foods:
  • One time, he got Reubens delivered to our share from Katz's Deli
  • If you're there early, he forces cparles into crepe slavery
  • Last time I was at his place, he threw like 300lbs of salmon in the smoker, and it was great
  • His local pizza place is amazing
  • His kitchen has an infinite supply of baguettes at all times
Such crazy parties...

We used to have shares at a local beer bar that has great Vietnamese food. I became known as the guy that would bring loons and order 70 egg rolls for the group.

Gotta take care of the joint when commercial establishments allow you to share.

Whenever we do a middle of the day bottleshare, I make sure to have something heavy in the crock pot. Mostaciolli, meatballs, italian beef, etc. That helps set everybody up for surviving the day.

Cookies and Chips/Guac seem to always get crushed during the drinking portion of the program.

Back