Bottle Shares/etc. in Hawaii?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obiwan

Reaction score
I'm in Hawaii (Honolulu) for the holidays. Are there any good bottle shares or other beer events happening? Couldn't find anything via the search bar. Brought a few CA brews with me. Cheers.

I'm still around for another couple of weeks. No worries; if nothing else I'm more than happy to drink my own beers.

Longshot: anyone around the Big Island Dec 26 - Jan 10? Would love to meet up; staying first 1 week in Pahoa and then 1 week at Hilton Waikaloa Village. Drinks at Kona Brewing maybe?
Lucky! I need a R&R vacation...

Longshot: anyone around the Big Island Dec 26 - Jan 10? Would love to meet up; staying first 1 week in Pahoa and then 1 week at Hilton Waikaloa Village. Drinks at Kona Brewing maybe?

Big Island Brewhaus in Waimea is probably your best brewery bet on the Big Island (about a 20 or 30 minute drive from Hilton Waikoloa).

My wife and I will be moving to Kona in a couple of weeks, with plans to be there about a year. If anyone lives on the Big Island or visits and is interested in cracking some beers, please shoot me a message.

Haha no, the company just rents out some space in the harbor. Not much actually there from what I remember, but Waimea is close.

Yeah, definitely not too much there. A couple restaurants/bars and a gas station. At least Big Island Brewhaus is just up the hill.

Back