Bottle Shippers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Touch_My_BrettSacch

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone had some extra bottle shippers, really need a 6 bottle shipper as well as a 12 to send a few boxes out.

Thanks!

Try a larger Uhaul facility near you. They have from 1-12 bottle styro shippers. You can also have them delivered to you.

Wonder if we should have a thread for locations to get these too?

Spec's Houston Midtown location has shippers by the way.

I have a 12 bottle pulp shipper covered in TSA tape. It did not trade on here a few months back.
It says Alcohol at one place, but you could sharpie and opaque tape over that.

I too would like to know a reliable place to get 6 and 12 bottle shippers in a brick and mortar store in Austin. I'm wary of buying them online without checking out the inside.

I have a 12 bottle pulp shipper covered in TSA tape. It did not trade on here a few months back.
It says Alcohol at one place, but you could sharpie and opaque tape over that.

I too would like to know a reliable place to get 6 and 12 bottle shippers in a brick and mortar store in Austin. I'm wary of buying them online without checking out the inside.
Ended up getting a 6 and a 12 at Specs. Pretty solid, and not too expensive.

Not sure if they're in your neck of the woods but my Total Wine has styro shippers in sizes ranging from 2-12 bottles.

Never saw the shippers at Specs Smith

You have to go to the back of the store, to the "restaurant supply" area (I think it's behind the Whiskey aisle, IIRC) and go to that little window there where there's a person working behind the counter. Then you tell them the secret password ("Can I get a styrofoam bottle shipper please?") and they'll find you one. They have multiple sizes.

You have to go to the back of the store, to the "restaurant supply" area (I think it's behind the Whiskey aisle, IIRC) and go to that little window there where there's a person working behind the counter. Then you tell them the secret password ("Can I get a styrofoam bottle shipper please?") and they'll find you one. They have multiple sizes.

I kept looking by that aisle behind the chips and what not since I had seem similar items there. Thanks for the heads up!

Did we ever figure out who has shippers in Austin? Well, more like which stores specifically? Would need some when I'm there.

Did we ever figure out who has shippers in Austin? Well, more like which stores specifically? Would need some when I'm there.

Specs Arbor Walk and Brodie both carry bomber shippers, but don't always have in stock so it's worth calling and asking. Big, fat bottomed bottles like JK don't fit well in them, though.

Latest posts

Back