Brewery Startup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all, I am the founder of Trinity Hops Brewing Company, which is a start up brewery in Upstate NY. I have been homebrewing for the last 5 years and have recently started making the move to piece together the equipment needed to start a small brewery/microbrewpub. We’ve decided to start with the purchase of our pilot system from Spike Brewing. However, we are relying on funding from inspired individuals like yourself to help get us to this first milestone!

Below is our Kickstarter that launched about 7 days ago and we are currently 5% funded. If any of you reading are interested in helping a young brewing inspired entrepreneur reach his dream, please help by pledging to the campaign! Any pledge is appreciated, whether $5 or $500, and if you choose any of the specified reward amounts, we will be sure to get you your associated reward right on time!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/189951870/trinity-hops-brewing-co-pilot-system

Thank you ahead of time for your help and hopefully we can enjoy an ice cold Trinity Hops brew in the near future! Sláinte!

For srs though, you have "brewhouse experience" as a perk for people who donate with an estimated delivery of December 2020. Granted, it says estimated, but if you don't have the capital to purchase your brewhouse currently, how in the world do you think you could possibly be able to offer that in less than two years? Do you have a space? Permits?

Hey all, I am the founder of Trinity Hops Brewing Company, which is a start up brewery in Upstate NY. I have been homebrewing for the last 5 years and have recently started making the move to piece together the equipment needed to start a small brewery/microbrewpub. We’ve decided to start with the purchase of our pilot system from Spike Brewing. However, we are relying on funding from inspired individuals like yourself to help get us to this first milestone!

Below is our Kickstarter that launched about 7 days ago and we are currently 5% funded. If any of you reading are interested in helping a young brewing inspired entrepreneur reach his dream, please help by pledging to the campaign! Any pledge is appreciated, whether $5 or $500, and if you choose any of the specified reward amounts, we will be sure to get you your associated reward right on time!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/189951870/trinity-hops-brewing-co-pilot-system

Thank you ahead of time for your help and hopefully we can enjoy an ice cold Trinity Hops brew in the near future! Sláinte!

I see tosh hasn't seen this.

SO...**** off.

The only thing I can think of when I hear Trinity
D4vYNuP.jpg

What's illegal about it? Curious.
I can't find anything about this after googling for 5 seconds, but there was some talk of it during the Demented Brewing meltdown last week. Something about NJ ABC clarifying that crowdfunding for a business requiring a liquor license is not allowed because investors are supposed to be vetted beforehand (to keep organized crime money out)?

Eagerly awaiting Timmush to correct me.

I can't find anything about this after googling for 5 seconds, but there was some talk of it during the Demented Brewing meltdown last week. Something about NJ ABC clarifying that crowdfunding for a business requiring a liquor license is not allowed because investors are supposed to be vetted beforehand (to keep organized crime money out)?

Eagerly awaiting Timmush to correct me.
Yeah that's correct

Back