US - Northwest Brews for New Avenues 2016, save the date...

Discussion in 'Beer Travel, Events and Releases' started by Digita7693, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Digita7693

Digita7693

3L bottles from Bokkereyder made exclusively for Brews for New Avenues:)

2. SeaWatchman

SeaWatchman

3. Crusian

Crusian

Wow, 2 day shipping beer from Boston to pdx is really really really expensive! Hope everyone bids these up!
    Should be some fun mix 4 packs from trillium canned this week! One, I think, is a brand new one!

kcherney, dimensionx and Digita7693 like this.
  4. kscaldef

kscaldef

Probably would have just put those cans in a USPS Priority flat rate box, honestly

dimensionx likes this.
  5. KevinC

KevinC

Well, it would have taken two flat rate boxes, and that would have been nearly the same as the USPS label.

6. Crusian

Crusian

Is flat rate 2 day?
    How is that veil stuff getting here?

7. Somel3uddy

Somel3uddy

Probably a long shot, but does anybody know of any spare VIP tickets? Hoping to get one for myself. Planned a last minute trip to Portland for my birthday and found out about the festival last minute. Happy to meet up IP wherever, cover face value and throw in an awesome thank you beer.

ardyexfor likes this.
  8. Jujubie

Jujubie

I've tried the same thing Somel3uddy

9. I have a few complimentary GA tickets available if anyone got shut out

10. three tickets left

11. BathtubJenn

BathtubJenn

That was a lot of fun. Wall of beer was great. Ended up with 18 beers and I made or like a De Garde bandit.

12. SeaWatchman

SeaWatchman

All three events I attended (OG, VIP, and general) had to have been some of the best put together and well run beer events I've ever been to. Incredible vibe all around and distinctively not "beer festy". Everyone seemed to know what they were there for and acted accordingly. Food was awesome too.

LoPo87, selbyg, Gonzoillini and 13 others like this.
  13. falc0n2600

falc0n2600

That was fucking amazing!!!

14. Digita7693

Digita7693

I love you all!
    None of this would be possible without your support and donations.

Thanks so much! We strive to improve each year and this one was a ton of fun. Numbers are coming in soon, but we earned as much in our live auction as we did in year 1 total!!!

Really amazing how the beer community comes together for a cause that is really important to us (cavemanlawyer teddyarrowhead LoPo87 ).

Cheers and see you next year!

davemont, buzzword, coach and 15 others like this.
  15. great event yesterday! although we tried to eliminate the buy it now "deals" that some people snagged asap last year, there were some pretty good scores with minimal bids this year. Veritas 16 for $60, seven bottle vintage HotD set with 2011 Adam FTW for $100 (only one bid!), DDG b2 for $130, 2012-2015 Sahalie (five different batches) for $150. shit was great. good times had by all.

16. kcherney

kcherney

Such a great event. Got some vintage HOTD at the silent and am in on the JCN. Plus soooooo many wall of beer bottles. Huge thanks to all of the volunteers and organisers for putting on such a fabulous event. This was my second time, already excited for next year.

17. Digita7693

Digita7693

$150k +
    We were shooting for $100k, years 1-4 combined were $144k.

You all are amazing!!!!

buzzword, LoPo87, coach and 25 others like this.
  18. I'm not in FB groups, but Avenue #1 and #2 are apparently already being razzled off? for shame.

19. oh, I see it's Doug Hanson and his cronies again. I guess if you have a record of taking advantage of minors, why stop?

20. chemman14

chemman14

I thought you weren't in the groups?