US - Northwest Brews for New Avenues 2016, save the date...

Discussion in 'Beer Travel, Events and Releases' started by Digita7693, Jan 28, 2016.

1. teddyarrowhead

teddyarrowhead

Thanks! FYI - for those of you who have heard from me already and ordered, if you haven't found someone to pickitupforyoubro, jonbonbrodie is your man. If you haven't heard from me yet, hold tight - we are trying to fulfill orders first come-first served, and we have to wait for local pickups to claim bottles. At this point, if you haven't placed an order, it's probably safe to say we're sold out - thanks for your support!

We are trying to save a few cases for next year, as we built this beer to age, but we will try to take care of as many people as possible now.

Cheers!

2. Crusian

Crusian

Friend just put in an order before I saw this. Hope it's ok. He's booking a flight for next year already, lol

Digita7693 likes this.
  3. Digita7693

Digita7693

Tickets go on sale June 1st;)

4. DBA

DBA

Wife and I had an awesome time for the 3rd year in a row, absolutely the best beer event we go to. Luckily we had to fly back to Mass so the wall of beer didn't take all of my dollars this year. Let us know when you're ready to start the East Coast BFNA - we'll be first in line to help out.

5. teddyarrowhead

teddyarrowhead

We just did inventory this morning and currently have 4 cases of each remaining. If you would like to place an order, please PM me.

Thanks again!

6. teddyarrowhead

teddyarrowhead

We are now sold out! Thanks for your support!

7. theyoungcraftenthusiast

theyoungcraftenthusiast

I hope to make it out to the event next year to support such a great cause! I was fortunate enough to set up an IP trade for both of the Avenue beers and even was able to try #1 at De Garde a few weeks back. What an amazing beer! Looking forward to opening these up with friends in San Diego.

Cheers

8. tikk

tikk

Welcome to Talkbeer!

9. AndHow

AndHow

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  10. Shmeal

Shmeal

I'M ALREADY IN LINE.