Brews for New Avenues 2016, save the date...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digita7693

Reaction score
Just wanted to go ahead and give you all some initial info and dates to mark on the calendar.

The 5th annual Brews for New Avenues will take place on Saturday August 27th at Left Bank Annex, BUT we are making a weekend out of it this year!

Thursday August 25th - Beer Dinner
Friday August 26th - Oyster and Seafood Social
Saturday August 27th - Brews for New Avenues
Sunday August 28th - Brews Brunch

if you have any questions about events, donations, sponsorships etc. please contact me, cavemanlawyer teddyarrowhead or LoPo87

http://www.brewsfornewavenues.org

Just thought I'd put this teaser photo out there. Picked these donations up from the extremely generous Jean Van Roy last week for Brews 2016!

PYRUd1S.jpg

Last edited:
Aaand I'm just now realizing that I'll be in CO for a wedding this year. All of my friends decided 2016 was the year to get married. I'll just send a box of beer to enjoy the event in my place.

Aaand I'm just now realizing that I'll be in CO for a wedding this year. All of my friends decided 2016 was the year to get married. I'll just send a box of beer to enjoy the event in my place.
You're missing all the good stuff this year.

I am so in for all of this! Making a weekend of it for sure. I have some great bottles I can donate. Did you guys get a drop off location figured out? Seems silly to mail stuff when I'm in Portland but I sure will.

I am so in for all of this! Making a weekend of it for sure. I have some great bottles I can donate. Did you guys get a drop off location figured out? Seems silly to mail stuff when I'm in Portland but I sure will.

The Commons, Growler Guys, NAfY, teddyarrowhead s house:)
Thanks for the support and add your name to the list on the other link for donations please.

The Commons, Growler Guys, NAfY, teddyarrowhead s house:)
Thanks for the support and add your name
Awesome I'll put a few together and drop some by. My Name is Greg Selby. If you guys need any other help with event set up or anything let me know. I used to help with this stuff in Fort Collins CO it's always a good time.

Huge thanks to everyone who bought tickets! VIP, Brews Dinner, and the Oyster and Gueuze social are all sold out, but General Admission tickets are still available.

Cheers!

Yes. The silent and live auctions are for attendees. We want those at the event to be able to win items and we don't want to deal with the legality of shopping beer. Sorry:(

Have some fun prospects! :)
For the fresh cold box and another surprise. :)

I've kinda taken it upon myself to have the fresh cold box filled... this year is stacking up to be fresh, less than a week old trillium... not 100% yet, but looking good. :)

So Jean sent me a photo today...

Cf21nvn.jpg

This is all coming to Brews this year.

Jean wanted to do something extra special and we've been working on an idea for a few weeks. He decided to donate some extra bottles and the proceeds will go to benefit New Avenues for Youth and http://lesenfantsdesalus.be/ a wonderful children's charity in Belgium.

Some of the bottles, La Vie est Belge and Lambic d'Aunis will be available for onsite consumption, a few bottles of each and the 3L Fou will be up for auction.

Cheers:)

Back