Bruery trustee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John King

Reaction score
If someone who goes to the Bruery regularly and is interested in being a trustee, please send me a message. Hoaders member and will provide boxes, labels and thank you beers.

John

Out of curiosity, what keeps happening to the trustees you’ve already found on your other requests? This is like the 3rd post of yours this year looking for a Bruery trustee.

I've never found anyone. I've had a few maybe I can help you out, but nothing definitive. I was able to get someone who picked up for me in the past to get 105 bottles or so in September, but they weren't interested in long-term and it turned out they were also a Hoarder and it was hard to find beers that person wanted that they didn't have access to already. The guy I split the hoarders membership has traveled to SoCal a few times and picked up, but that isn't a great long-term solution either. I have references for other beers clubs (ale apothecary, modern times, Prairie) that I can provide. I've been a Bruery member for about 7 years or so and had a few different folks pick up for me over the years, but since Reddit beer trade went down that's where I had the most luck in the past to find a trustee.

Back