BXL Beer Fest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My gf and I will be there for at least as long as it takes to burn through all our tokens. We'll mostly be wherever the lambic is. We have a ton planned during the trip and she doesn't want to spend too much time at a beer festival, so our time will be somewhat limited, but I hope to tick any talkbeer folks I can! I'll likely have a notebook in my hand and a talkbeer- or mead-related shirt on.

My gf and I will be there for at least as long as it takes to burn through all our tokens. We'll mostly be wherever the lambic is. We have a ton planned during the trip and she doesn't want to spend too much time at a beer festival, so our time will be somewhat limited, but I hope to tick any talkbeer folks I can! I'll likely have a notebook in my hand and a talkbeer- or mead-related shirt on.
Use 75% of the (first) tokens on her and she will lose track of time. Thus leaving lots of extra time for you and more pours. Plan to be wandering around in a WABL (Washington Association of Beer Lovers) shirt. Will have long distraction stories ready if you find me. :D

Saw that tickets are now available for 2018. Anyone planning to go? I'm looking to go again during the Saturday session.

Would anyone be willing to pick up some extra festival beers from the festival? My Lux-based SO was due to be going and collecting our beers but she’s now unable to get to Brussels. Generous thank you beers would be forthcoming.

Latest posts

Back