Cantillon/3F Tumbler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CITC3120327

Reaction score
So I've started to collect some lambics to enjoy this summer, much of it from the generosity of guys on here. My question is how easy are the tumbler style glasses to come by? I really want one to have this summer. I found one on ebay but that was about it. Maybe this is out of my league?

The regular ones, i.e. the recent versions, are quite easy. If you are looking for th older scripted glasses or 3F fountain glass those are a lot harder.

The regular ones, i.e. the recent versions, are quite easy. If you are looking for th older scripted glasses or 3F fountain glass those are a lot harder.

That is absolutely what I want. Whatever is the easiest to come by. I'm not a glass collector by any means

The newer ones Digita7693 mentioned are often on the online shops (Belgium in a Box, Etre Gourmet, etc), though if you're not filling out a box with other bottles the shipping puts a big damper on everything. If you don't get this done before my trip to London/Belgium at the end of June, I'll bring some back for you.

The newer ones Digita7693 mentioned are often on the online shops (Belgium in a Box, Etre Gourmet, etc), though if you're not filling out a box with other bottles the shipping puts a big damper on everything. If you don't get this done before my trip to London/Belgium at the end of June, I'll bring some back for you.

I will definitely take you up on that if I don't find one. I don't even know what to try and put up to trade for one. I'm not going the BIAB/Etre route for sure at this point.

I will definitely take you up on that if I don't find one. I don't even know what to try and put up to trade for one. I'm not going the BIAB/Etre route for sure at this point.
Fill a box with 3F OG and tomes and then fill whatever is left with the glasses you want. You might be broke but damn you won't be disappointed

Back