Caseus Bottle Share Part Deux, Dec. 15th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

primebeer

Assistant to the Regional Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

It's that time again and I'm happy to announce our next bottle share here at Caseus! Sorry about the late notice but we really wanted to squeeze a share in before the holidays. Here's the rundown:

Caseus Bottle Share Part Deux

Date: Monday, 12/15/14
Time: 6-9pm
Entry Fee: $25
Tickets Available: 25
Food: Cheese Board, Mac & Cheese, Salad, Pulled Pork Sliders
Bottles: 2 large format bottles or equivalent

If you'd like to attend, you must RSVP to [email protected]. Spots will go fast!

I've gotten some good feedback about tweaking the way in which bottles get opened and shared during the event. Based on what attendees from last event have said, for this share the rule will be that only the bartenders will be pouring bottles for guests once the owner of the bottle requests that it gets opened. This way, everyone has a fair chance at seeing what is being opened as well as a chance to receive a pour from said bottle. All of the bottles opened will remain on the bar until they are finished and sent to the graveyard.

Like last time, I'd like to emphasize that not everyone will be able to try everything opened at the event! Also like last time, if you're not comfortable sharing a beer with anyone and everyone, don't bring it! Let's keep this fun, relaxed, and eat some great food to go along with the amazing beers.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know and I will get back to you as promptly as possible.

Hope to see some new and old faces next week!

Cheers,
Etkin

This is an awesome event! The changes sound great and I suggest that anyone who is free and near NH check it out and bring some great bottles to share.

Hey everyone, I had a couple of cancellations today so if anyone wants to come and didn't get a chance to RSVP, feel free to email me at [email protected] for more info. Cheers!

Agreed. Great share... plus I feel pretty good this morning! Thanks Etkin for doing all the work to make these events happen!

Thanks to everyone for coming out and making the bottle share a success! It was great to see some new and familiar faces. As is necessary, here is the graveyard from the event:

dVRU6hF.jpg

jJQsPlD.jpg

Gv56zYY.jpg

I'll hopefully be announcing the next one in a week or so, giving everyone ample time and little excuse to miss it!

Back