Casita Cerveceria

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rwitter

Reaction score
So this summer we relocated from Vermont back to our home state of North Carolina and we moved Casita down here as well. We have set up shop at Duck-Rabbit brewery and worked out a deal to use their space for our stuff.

I will try to update this thread with any info I think would be useful and hopefully y'all can use the thread to give me feedback if you try the beers out in the market.

Our second beer brewed down in NC is getting kegged up tomorrow and should be going out to market next week. It's a 4.3% session IPA called ✨Swoon✨. Check it out if you see it and let me know what's what.

Next weekend the 28th we are having our first bottle release in NC. Querido y Perdido is a Imperial stout , with vanilla cinnamon coca nibs and chilies, that we brew each year for breast cancer awareness month. We brew the stout at Cycle brewing in Florida and will be having a release party at Brewmasters in Wilson. There is more details up on their FB page but I will mention we are gonna give away a bunch of bottles of older Casita beers and some collabs we did. Hopefully I'll see some of you out there.

I don't remember the name but whatever beer you had at hill farmstead last summer was fantastic. Brown label with a horse on it if I remember correctly. Hope to see some of your brews make their way into Florida.

We are gonna be in charlotte at Salud on Sunday the 29th with our Querido stout. We will be doing a collab brew the next day. Come hang out, try to beat me at some board games, maybe I'll bring some bottles to share.

I'm really looking forward to drinking the Familia I've been holding, shoulda bought more. I'll miss grabbing a few of your bottles each trip to Hill

ISO: Casita beer for the next Woodshop

Get at me, Ryan. Would love to work something out. "The next" Woodshop is technically tomorrow. But *the next one after that* may not be too far off. And we'd love to connect some dots on that old school RB tip.

Congratulations to you and your family on the growth and continued development of this passion of yours.

::Frumpty Out::

Oh ok, I was under the impression that this brand was the beer brewing brewed at Salud, guess the “Cerveceria” threw me off and the fact there was a collab. Glad to see this thread and get more details. I’ve heard the chili stout was really good, been meaning to pick one up.

This month gonna be a big one for us as we are doing our first canning run. We are releaseing 2 beers in a couple weeks so keep an eye out. First is Woke up like this, a imperial breakfast stout brewed with my boy Stillwater. We are also releasing Been there done that, Dipa made with oats and local ephiany wheat and ddh with simcoe citra and mosaic.

Holler at me, likely able to help. Especially if rwitter gets plenty down my way
tenor.gif

Thanks man!

rwitter, any new beers coming out this summer that are can't misses? I've enjoyed nearly all of your canned offerings and have stockpiled a nice stash of Southward.

Back