Cellarmaker Meetup Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm here now. But meeting up with a friend and I don't want to talk to you anyway so bug off.

Just kidding, say hi if you're around. Table by the door.

Coffee sessions: ritual is absolute heaven.

The Bay Area thread is praising Jesus this was made.

In celebration, let's have a gathering here over the next few days to reign this in. How about Sunday afternoon?

Edit: gotten a few responses on this. If interested, post here/DM me your availability for the next few days and I'll set up a gathering at CM that's most convenient for the masses.

Last edited:
If I don't hit up Harry's in San Jose for the Victory at Sea event, or the share at ISO, then I might be able to swing by Cellarmaker on Sunday.

Chances this will turn into the new Bay Area Thread. 100%

No.

1. The Sante thread will live on,

2. we still need a board to discuss bottles shares, Ale Arsenal, Toronado, Fieldwork, Faction, etc.

Cellarmaker tip touching was important enough to warrant its own thread, though. Hell, I've been in there at the same time as people I actually recognize, and didn't know they were there for a half hour (only seeing them when I went to hide in back / near the bathrooms). It's too ****ing crowded most of the time.

Must have just missed you guys at O'Brien's last night for some Tiny D and Mo Nelson. :(

If we could have a Cellarmaker San Diego meetup thread...
8689594.jpg

Looking good for a swing though later today. Guessing near 3pm. Prob hitting up Cutting Board for a sammy in tow.

I've got to pick up a couple growlers, so will probably head down at a similar time. See you there!

SoMa Vicer berliner sounds interesting

• SoMa Vice*
    A quick sour Berliner Weisse fermented with pureed kiwi & then conditioned on the zest of cara cara oranges for 1 week. It’s your new vice! Berliner

SoMa Vicer berliner sounds interesting

• SoMa Vice*
    A quick sour Berliner Weisse fermented with pureed kiwi & then conditioned on the zest of cara cara oranges for 1 week. It’s your new vice! Berliner
If you try it, let me know how it is. I got a buddy offering to do a growler run mañana.

Anybody planning on being there today? If the spirit moves me, I might make an afternoon strike.

What's probably most worth having right now? I see a billion things I need to try, and certain the Mad Nibs is on that list, but...

Heading down to Cellarmaker tonight around 8:15 for some tip touching with SSTroller, If anyone wants to get wierd.

Under consideration.

Edit: amazing. I was just there last Saturday, and yet there are two new beers (well, one repeat) that have appeared since then. Guess I may have to head north this evening...

Last edited:
Back