Central Waters 16th Anniversary Bottle Sales

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moondog1

Reaction score
Central Waters Brewing Company
1 hour ago
And we're off! We have created the Brown Paper Tickets site for purchasing your allotment of Sixteen at our anniversary party on January 25, 2014.

Here is how this works:

On December 1, 2013, at noon, the event opens. For $5, you purchase your ticket which guarantees you the ability to buy up to 8 bottles of Sixteen for $15 each. We will donate the $5 ticket sale to the Jensen Center, a local community center. The day of the party, January 25 2014, you may purchase your allocation at the Sixteen sale site here at the brewery between the hours of 2pm and 7pm. Any bottles not sold during this time will be opened for sale on a first come first served basis. Brown Paper Tickets will provide us with a list of names for each person purchasing the tickets. When you arrive, you will need to show your valid I.D. and we will cross your name off the list, thereby preventing somebody from buying more than one allocation.

We are hoping this will alleviate a lot of the problems we had with the Fifteen sale at the 15th Anniversary party, and people will know before arriving that they will have the opportunity to buy up to 8 bottles at $15 each, cash only.

We did speak with Brown paper Tickets and were assured there would be no "server maintenance" issues during the sale!

The link is here, we will continue making posts leading up to the sale date to remind everyone of the date!

Thank you to everyone for the support and interest in our limited edition barrel aging program, and celebrating our 16th anniversary with us!

http://m.bpt.me/event/520098

I'll be there for the fourth or fifth or sixth year in a row. Can't bloody wait.

Memory gets fuzzy after drinking with lunch, the Central Waters bottle share, drinking ****ing fantastic Central Waters at the brewery, & then the hotel bottle share. I've left destroyed brain cells are scattered all over Stevens Point & Amherst.

Picked up tickets for me and my wife. This will be my first opportunity meeting most if not all of you. I expect the day/night will end with many offensive comments, a pissed off wife, nekkid cuddling, and some good beer.

At what hotel are you all staying?

No more sad.
tumblr_m4vlcwJT1h1qj3ir1.gif

Back