Question/Opinion Certain media embeds missing?

Discussion in 'Questions, comments, bugs, etc.' started by lurchingbeast, Sep 5, 2018.

1. lurchingbeast

lurchingbeast

Just noticed today that Spotify songs/playlists can't be embedded as media. coach pointed out that all of the old stuff that was embedded is simply gone. The list of possible embedded media has shortened considerably when you click the button to do so. Anything that can rectify the missing embeds and restore the types of media that can be uploaded?

2. coach

coach

Weird that my bug report re: Spotify was deleted. Thanks for pointing out all the other embed options that are gone. I noticed that as well.

3. Gene

Gene Administrator Staff Member

I think TxBrew has been working through process of elimination with the embed add-on to fix the issues with Instagram and imgur. Spotify and some others are disabled at the moment but I’d expect they will be re-enabled at some point.

Gonzoillini and tikk like this.
  4. TxBrew

TxBrew Administrator Staff Member

Spotify should be back. Gene is right that we in trying to resolve the IG/IMGUR issue we toggled that addon to try and remove the bloat. I can selectively turn things back on, the whole music category is back live now.