Charlotte Bottle Share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyNC1

Reaction score
Hi just wanted to see if anyone in the Charlotte area wanted to do a bottle share some time. BM or reply here if you have any interest

According to when, I'd be down for a share. I'm about 2 hours from Charlotte so it wouldn't be that bad of a drive.

I'm open to whenever is good for everyone I'll be out of town one weekend in February bot other than that I'm good

Pretty sure I'm going to Fonta Flora on the 7th for their bottle release and then Brewvivial on 28th. I should be free for the other weekends though.

Pretty sure I'm going to Fonta Flora on the 7th for their bottle release and then Brewvivial on 28th. I should be free for the other weekends though.

^I am in the same boat. Will also be out of town the weekend after Brewvival, March 7, for some wedding festivities. Other than those weekends, I would love to get together for a bottle share and meet some Charlotte area folks. Just moved to Charlotte at the end of December.

Back