Chicago NW Burbs/FFF meet up 3/17-19

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cosmicevan

Reaction score
Just booked some travel to the Chicago NW Burbs arriving on 3/17 and heading out on 3/20. would love to meet up with locals over a pint or to do some hanging/bottle sharing...maybe even an IP swap or two.

As always, definitely planning on hitting up FFF one evening. Right now, thinking of 3/17 for FFF since i'm landing early afternoon that day and have no commitments until the next morning.

As always, up for ideas/recommendations if anyone knows of anything worth while to check out while I'm in town. I'll have a car too.

Just booked some travel to the Chicago NW Burbs arriving on 3/17 and heading out on 3/20. would love to meet up with locals over a pint or to do some hanging/bottle sharing...maybe even an IP swap or two.

As always, definitely planning on hitting up FFF one evening. Right now, thinking of 3/17 for FFF since i'm landing early afternoon that day and have no commitments until the next morning.

As always, up for ideas/recommendations if anyone knows of anything worth while to check out while I'm in town. I'll have a car too.

I'd be down to meet up with you at FFF on the 17th. I'll bring the green food coloring for the beers.

I'd be down to meet up with you at FFF on the 17th. I'll bring the green food coloring for the beers.

interesting, neglected to realize that i would be in town for st patty's day. is FFF on st patty a mistake (ie gonna be insane)?

just over a week away and my plans are starting to firm up.

FFF on the 17th is a go, i'll be there before 5. let me know if you want to meet up. got a few swaps set up so i should be there for a while.

the 18th is probably the best night for other mayhem, so if anyone is up for a bottle share (i can host in NW burbs or some light travel), pints at a pub, romantic comedy at the local multiplex? let me know if this interests you since the 18th i can definitely have a late night...considering heading into the city if nothing is going on in the burbs.

I would stop by for some casual sex bottle sharing on the 18th, but I'm picking up KBS that day and will probably have no desire to do anything but go home and sleep after that.

Maybe next time.

Back