Colorado / Texas (Austin) In-Person Trade?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cototx

Reaction score
(I apologize first and foremost if this is the incorrect place for this thread)

I'll be driving from Denver to Austin sometime around the 19th. Because my time in Austin is limited, I really don't want to spend a lot of time browsing beer stores. Would anybody be interested in an in-person trade of some good Texas stuff (or other TX specific distro) for some good Denver (and CO distro) stuff? I'm taking these bottles back east with me for a holiday bottleshare, so ideally I'd like to track down some 'big' beers -- barrel stuff, imperial stouts, extra fresh IPAs, sours and farmhouse stuff.

Things I can provide: Crooked Stave, Epic, Almanac, Trinity, Funkwerks, Evil Twin, Dry Dock (and more, of course)

Things I'm after: Jester King and anything fantastic from Texas that I couldn't get in Colorado or Michigan.

Not sure why this hasn't gotten any responses. If I lived in ATX, I'd hook this up.

Good luck, and have fun.

(I apologize first and foremost if this is the incorrect place for this thread)

I'll be driving from Denver to Austin sometime around the 19th. Because my time in Austin is limited, I really don't want to spend a lot of time browsing beer stores. Would anybody be interested in an in-person trade of some good Texas stuff (or other TX specific distro) for some good Denver (and CO distro) stuff? I'm taking these bottles back east with me for a holiday bottleshare, so ideally I'd like to track down some 'big' beers -- barrel stuff, imperial stouts, extra fresh IPAs, sours and farmhouse stuff.

Things I can provide: Crooked Stave, Epic, Almanac, Trinity, Funkwerks, Evil Twin, Dry Dock (and more, of course)

Things I'm after: Jester King and anything fantastic from Texas that I couldn't get in Colorado or Michigan.
Any Caseys?

Back