Coming to Atl for Turkey day weekend

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry dude, I will be in Miami visiting family. Thanks for the invite though. If youre otp north, give my local watering holes a looksee... Ale yeah! In roswell, the craft beer factory in marietta, and sprayberry bottle shop in marietta as well. Sbs is doing a black friday cellar release early as well.

Sorry dude, I will be in Miami visiting family. Thanks for the invite though. If youre otp north, give my local watering holes a looksee... Ale yeah! In roswell, the craft beer factory in marietta, and sprayberry bottle shop in marietta as well. Sbs is doing a black friday cellar release early as well.

Details on the cellar release? Will have to head up that way.

any black Friday events to attend? Wife and mother in law are getting up early to go shopping, might as well drown my sorrow or go chasing.

Heh, I actually have a layover in ATL on thanksgiving day. Likely spending it getting loaded on Sweetwater before that last leg to Chattanooga for the feast with friends and family I haven't seen in a decade. At this point in life, I'm basically the dirty old uncle anyway.

Back